[28]

The entire day, Masato had chosen to spend with Rei to get to know her once more. He found out a lot about Rei just by speaking with her. She was a rather blunt and honest woman with him after she had finally trusted him enough to be able to speak about things. As it got to be close to the evening Masato had gotten a call while he was playing a game with Rei to bond with her. He answered the call in front of her not wanting to hide anything from her.

"Yes Kurosaki?"

"Where the hell are you? Did you move or somethin' kid?"

"I thought it'd be obvious that I'm with my soul mate, I did end up finding her after all." Masato said confused at first

The male let out a tired sigh "You've got to be kiddin' me kid. Just where the hell does she live?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I need to get your ass for a project that we need to do."

"I had asked Shining to give me the next few days off to spend with my soul mate due to her not trusting me which would not be good not just for her sake but my own as well. He was more than alright with it. So I don't know why I'd be scheduled to do anything right now."

"Hold up, let me read the text that I got real quick like. 'Kurosaki you will be working with Jinguji on a future project for the next three days due to Hijirikawa having them off.' Aw fuck...I didn't read that all right. Shit. Sorry for botherin' ya kid."

"It's alright, best of luck Kurosaki." Masato said before he hung up

Rei tilted her head to the side "Was that Kurosaki Ranmaru from Quartet Night you were talking to?"

"Mhm it was."

"I've heard rumors that you two and Jinguji all grew up knowing one another is that true?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, it is. We grew up knowing one another. But it still doesn't mean that Jinguji and I get along. We act nice around people but we are complete opposites of one another."

"Interesting...Do you think he'll ever get his soul mate?"

"In time, just like your brother and I have. It seems like everything is very randomized with who gets who."

Rei nodded her head. "I do wonder how they chose who is going to be with who. Is there like a skill set or a similarity that makes couples be couples?"

"Well let's think about our relationship, and how we ended up together. how much do we have in common than not?" Masato asked her curiously

Rei was in thought before she shook her head. "I can't think of anything that could be use as a selling point for us being around one another. You're a heart throb idol and I'm a mere voice actress. There's nothing similar about either one of us."

Masato let out a small chuckle. "With what you just said you honestly don't believe you have fans Rei?" He inquired

Rei sat up as she looked at him confused "No...I figured no one would care about me since I don't show up to cons for meet and greets due to being socially awkward. Not to mention my anxiety would go off the roof if I was in something like that."

Masato got his phone from where he had placed it before he showed her a fan-page that was made for her, she saw the number and she placed her hands on the table before grabbing onto his phone and sitting beside him. "Seriously!? T-This many people like my voice acting?! I...I didn't think I was that good of a voice actress...holy cows." She said shocked and in awe

Masato smiled seeing just how she reacted. "You don't have social media...do you Rei?"

"No, I haven't been taught how to use it, so I don't have anything social media wise." She said shaking her head

"Go get your phone, I'll show you how to use it."

Her eyes lit up hearing him speak, she nodded her head giving him back his phone before she bolted into her room to grab her phone. The first thing he did was check what she used to get her phone working. From there he showed her how to get different social media accounts working for her. Once she had things up and running on her phone she made a page for herself as the official person for the page. She then placed images of her working on the different projects she worked on in the past before she wrote on the page 'Soul mate found, can anyone guess who it is?'

She then gave a clue by showing the blue glow stick for Masato. Afterwards the two of them went back to playing their game together.