-[25]-

For the rest of the month Rei was very stand offish around Masato, she had little to no trust in him. When they would sleep beside one another Rei would sleep with her back to him, she refused to cuddle close to him, even though when she would wake up she'd be in his arms. It would hurt her inside waking up knowing that he was so close to her. In her mind, he still didn't want anything to do with her-that his reason for being around her was because Reya guilt tripped him. 

The Light stick she had placed up was still the only thing she had up on her book shelf, he had asked about where she had placed everything else, but she refused to tell him. She didn't want him getting any idea's about placing it all back where they were without her being in love with him once more. She didn't trust him still, he had given her no reason to trust him.

Masato knew that she still had no trust in him. He wanted that trust to rise but he didn't know how to get her to trust him again. Then it hit him, getting her to see his family. No doubt if he stood up for her she'd see just how much he loved and adored her. That afternoon once he came home from working, he talked to her while they had lunch together. 

"Rei, I think it's about time you saw my family. I've seen yours so it's only fair that you see mine now."

"Sure, just let me know when." she said with a shrug

Masato was stunned that she wasn't afraid of what would happen with her meeting his parents, but he didn't say a word about it. "It'll be this evening, we'll most likely end up having dinner with my family."

"Works for me. You're going back out after you eat yeah?"

"Yes, I am."

"I'll be ready by the time you get back. That way you aren't waiting for me to get ready."

"Oh...Alright then. I'll be sure to contact my father after lunch." He said with a nod of his head

It was quiet between them for the rest of their lunch, after Masato had left out for work Rei had cleaned herself and placed her Kimoto on. She was happy that Masato had suggested to see his parents. If his father could separate them, it would be one less reason for him to be around her. That night when Masato had came home, he was stunned to see what she had chosen to wear but said nothing about it at that time. Instead he got her attention letting her know that his father wanted to meet her as does the rest of his family. 

He let her know that he was going to change his clothes then the two of them could leave out. She merely just nodded her head before going back to reading her book. Masato felt rather perplexed at the fact that Rei would barely say a word to him. He didn't know how to get her to have a conversation with him once more. When he got out of her room changed she had gotten up and grabbed her keys before the two of them left out. Masato locked the door before the two of them left in her car. Masato told her how to get to where his family lived, she was silent the entire time as she listened to his directions until they got to the front of the estate. 

When they got out of the car after she turned it off he grabbed her by her upper arms as he looked at her sadly. "Why haven't you been talking to me Rei? Have I done or said something to upset you again?"

She shook her head no. "I just don't have much to talk to you about. The trust isn't there to talk to you about things." She said with a shrug 

He looked at her more than upset. "You truly placed a lot of trust in me didn't you?"

"It doesn't matter anymore, let's just get this over with yeah?"

Masato frowned but nodded his head. "Alright then...if you say so Rei."

The two of them went into the estate before she was introduced to Masato's father, Masaomi. Rei said nothing as she bowed her head towards the elder male. She had no reason to speak a word to the elder male as she kept to herself. She hoped if she kept herself quiet that his father would tell him to leave her for someone better. During dinner that night, Rei still said nothing to either male as the two males spoke until Masaomi looked directly at her. "Miss Harawa, I must ask-Do you love and accept my son as he is?"

"Sir, even if I were to answer that question with a 'yes' your son has yet to accept and love me as I am. He has fled from his duty as my soul mate not once but twice. He has shown that he is not yet ready to accept the fate that was placed in front of him. As you should be aware sir how soul mates are done is all at random. I've been placed in emotional turmoil more than once because of the words and actions of your son." Rei spoke without an ounce of emotion in her voice as she looked at Masaomi with a stoic expression upon her face

Masato couldn't believe what she had said and in the way she had. Masato knew then that she was deliberately trying to part them from one another with what she had said to his father. It was obvious then why she wasn't worried about seeing his father-she wanted them to part ways forever.