[16]

The four males were silent as they looked down ashamed of themselves, Rei didn't even want to talk about what her brothers had done to her. It was rather obvious with the dead silence that whatever happened-the boys were all ashamed of. Rei's father was more than angered and spoke up in a very irate tone towards his sons.

"If none of you four speak about what you did to your precious sister, I will kick all four of you out with no remorse! What did you all do to your sister?!" Their father said seriously

Ren let out a sigh before he leaned forward and spoke up. "Father, none of us really had any thought that she'd actually find her significant other soul mate. We didn't think she'd even get as far as she had in life. All of us did some really fucked up shit towards her. Aoki and Haruki would physically abuse the hell out of Rei almost to the point where she would be creeping at deaths door while Akio and I..." Ren began to say before Akio spoke up

"We forced ourselves onto our baby sister, we were jealous that she was as beautiful as she is. That she was as smart and gifted as she is-we didn't like that she acted the way she had. So...so we tried to break her spirit by forcing ourselves onto her whenever we could when she was home...that was until Ren had dared her to go to Saotome academy. Ren and Aoki had paid off a group of males to continue to distill the fear we gave her into her while she was there so she never got out of line and would quit her stupid 'dream'...which now...doesn't sound all that stupid."

Masato knew most of what Ren and Akio spoke about, it was obvious that they regretted what they did due to them not wanting to speak up about it. Rei then spoke up after Akio had.

"And before the question is asked...yes...many times I had gotten pregnant by them but the pregnancy never stayed into term due to the stress and abuse that I went through because of them and Aoki and Haruki always kicking me in the gut." 

Akio and Ren's eyes widened in utter shock. "W-Wait we never knew that...We...We actually ended up...shit so that's why you were always so damn moody it wasn't because of your monthly...it's because of what we did to you." ren said in utter horror

Rei didn't acknowledge what her twin brother said, instead she just looked at her father. "I know that I'm your only daughter father, I know that hearing all of this breaks your heart-but it is the past. I'm a big girl now and I can handle things on my own...I have this far haven't I?" She said with a weak smile

Her father got up and pulled her up before he hugged her tightly as he broke down crying knowing that he had failed as a father to her. "I'm so sorry Rei...you didn't deserve to be treated the way that you had. Please...please do keep in contact with me. I've missed you for so long."

Hearing what her father said made her tear up as she looked up at him. "I...I won't be disowned papa?"

"Goodness no! I would never do that to you sweetie." Her father said cupping her face softly in his hands. "You are my beautiful little princess, you mean so much to me. I'm sorry I never contacted you on your birthday. I've just recently gotten into retirement. So I hadn't had the time to do much yet."

"It's okay papa, I know you are a busy man, you have been for all of my life. I understand that your work came before your family. I'm just happy to know that I am still loved and cared for by you." She said with a small smile on her face

"Of course always my dear, Always." He said before he let go of her and looked to Masato "Please do take good care of my daughter, she's the only one that I have. She is very precious to me."

Masato bowed his head respectfully. "Of course Mr. Harawa, I have every intention of doing so sir."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that from you." He said with a firm nod before he looked back at Rei "Why don't you go inside with your soul mate I need to have a long talk with your brothers."

"Of course papa." She said before she held her hand out to Masato. "Let's go Masato."

He placed his hand in hers as he got up before the two of them went inside. When they did Rei looked up at him. "Since you read my diary, allow me to show you the rooms I spoke about in my journal."

"Very well, if you are comfortable with showing me."

"I am...it's my past. I just really hope that they've cleaned up after themselves in the last few years." Rei said with a sigh