" Note "

- Coming Soon -
- Very Slow Update -

Tbh, Idk what the concept, or the plot yet, still plannin' the shit out of it, I got entertained by the comments, and the readers of my story, so can't help but make one. Idk, if this is a short story, or a long one. I hope it'll be a success like the others.

Love my readers.

Thanks to it though, even though I kinda feel fuck my college, still manage to pass and manage to think of a story. And idk when, so, still soon.

And I will still update the other story of mine, even if I updated this, 'cause the other story is "Endless", it's just a short fanfiction in every chapter. '-')

Trope:

• Enemies To Lovers •

" 𝘼 𝘿 𝘿 𝙄 𝘾 𝙏 𝙀 𝘿 "

~•~

"I hate you, Torao."

His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew hotter, with his hair gripped by him.

It's always him.

Doing what entertains him the most.

"You're so easy to be wrecked. And I'll do that every second, every minute, every hour, every day, for the rest of your life until I'm the only one you could think of."

His whisper, so agonizing and addicting, so attractive, making his thoughts spin so blank about him. He is so annoying, and so handsome, so captivating, and interesting.

"I'll fill your thoughts about me, mark my words. I'll fill every part of you by me, consumed by me, conquer by me and eaten by me. Until I break you apart. Until I wrecked you apart."

How can he be such a devil?

He was so addicted, to the Straw Hat.

Always will be.

~•~

Written by: lazyshrimp11