#7

-------No One's Pov------

It's taking his breath away, the enlightened fire fuels, dusted and blinded by fire, surrounding his within him.

He didn't just feel to the touch.

He felt an urge to cling into those golden eyes, making him effortlessly shut.

While him, Law, knows those eyes. Feels to be bargaining and entering this guy's life, was it a mistake? 'Oh, fuck it'. Such intensity through the heat and the shivers he gives the Straw Hat.

He moved his leg and made Luffy move closer, yet it was unseen and unnoticed. The feeling of his crotch on his thigh, as he raised his thigh, an urge Luffy to escape such heavy breath, biting his lower lip.

Law didn't touch him but his thigh only, letting his sit. As Luffy says, he doesn't want his touch so he does so, but his hands were desperate, so desperate to touch his thighs, waist, legs, neck, and grip on that messy black hair of his, he wants to grip that hair and force him to look at him like this.

Law's tongue nearly licks his lips just by staring at Luffy's face, Luffy's eyes, Luffy's small, and innocent lips.

"Quiet, aren't you?"

No words, he knew Luffy could not think of anything to bring something up, he was getting drowned just seeing Law like this, with Luffy's hand touching Law's tattooed chest and his fingers flinching slightly. Law could feel the finger pressing against him.

"Do you know what's useful?"

Law knew Luffy didn't understand a thing, with a soft answer that almost melted Law away, "No.." The way Luffy breathes, talks, moves, making Law undyingly desperate.

"I thought you were kind and all, but I was wrong.. I hate when you make fun of me, I hate when you talk to me.. I hate when you want to kill me with your words, I hate everything, I hate.." Luffy became breathless once more, feels like he could submit himself any moment, when Law just leaned and he made Luffy shiver, letting him take every lead, letting him feel what he wanted to do.

This is so unfair. That Luffy can't push him away. He can't. His body is responding. His thoughts are getting blurry, cloudy and focus to the poisoning touch.

"You hate me?"

With a deep whisper near Luffy's lips, utterly blank thoughts ran wild, it was not just any kind of shuttered thoughts, he was getting destroyed.

"I.. do hate.. Law, I hate.."

Driven by egoic desires, haunted by hunger, as their eyes met like they've never seen themselves before like those lips about to lock, those tongue about to collide, and those eyes about to close. Clenched those words, undyingly, causing a massive desperation.

Swirling thoughts, drained by him, how he hated him, and how Law loved it. Twisted hate and satisfaction.

"Beg."

It's so dangerous.

As words came out from Luffy's lips, almost about to connect with Law.

"Please.. Law..."

Getting drunk to Law's words. As his name rolled on Luffy's tongue.

One more, silence filled the air as they both almost jumped off when Luffy's phone began to ring, Sabo was calling.

Then, Luffy realizes what situation he's in, "You're crazy!.." immediately getting off, with his glare looking at Law, Law only gives him a satisfied smirk which makes Luffy avoid his gaze. And immediately took the phone to answer it.