#3

-------No One's Pov------

"Ahem."

Someone fakely coughs, interrupting their eye contact, that Zoro did. With his arms crossed, Luffy meets Law's eyes, such a brightening smile, Penguin and Shachi can tell that Luffy is the opposite of Law, which is bad. Since Law hates something that can easily annoy him. As their hands finally let go one another.

"Yosh!! Let's start the meeting!!!" Corazon jumped off a bit, he is so full of energy, "Sorry about that, you guys need to get used to it. This idiot is very.." Zoro stares at Luffy's sparkling eyes. "Very.. childish." Zoro finally said it. "The rumors are true? That he is childish." Zoro looks at Corazon, up and down, "Wow, you're so gigantic.." like a compliment, Penguin, Shachi and Law simply sigh, it was very normal whenever someone tell Corazon how gigantic he can be. Zoro thought it was Law who is the tallest, but never expected Corazon was so much more.

And didn't give a fuck about it, Luffy and Zoro went to the office, as the four of them followed. When Luffy entered, Zoro stopped him for a moment and got a message from Sanji, so he made excuses for a moment. "Where is he going?" Shachi asks, "Zoro says he will be an excuse because of Sanji calling him." then Luffy smiled, he smiled a lot.

"Mugiwara-ya, shall we start the meeting?"

Law called, "You gave me the nickname Torao!!" Luffy chuckled, Penguin and Shachi burst out of laughter, "AHAHAHAH!! TORAO!?" they laugh as if they were gonna die from it, Corazon even hides his laughter and Law irked, he can't deny how Luffy struggles to pronounce his name.

As the meeting started, the meeting began, with the name of Kin'mon, Momonosuke, Denjiro, Hihimaru and Raizo, Law noticed they seem to have good friends with Luffy, the way they talk about the business. Law also has a few objections and also explanations about the goal, "The hell are you doing?" Law can't believe it, one of the assistants gave Luffy some food.

"I'm hungry, I wanna eat. Nishishishi!~" Biting the meat, Law sigh, "Don't worry, Luffy is always like this." Kin'mon says, with a genuine smile. "Is it always like this?" Corazon politely asked, Corazon stared at Luffy, he has to admit, Luffy's adorable. With his sparkling eyes, "Dad, he's not a kid." Law shrug, "I know! Right!?" Corazon says sparkly, Corazon has a soft spot for kids but even though Luffy isn't one, he looks like one.

Law notices Momonosuke, his eyes don't leave in Luffy's direction. The way Momonosuke looked at Luffy with those eyes of his and that smile, Law has a guess about it. Those eyes ain't even lying whenever he looks at Luffy, which he didn't simply care about.

As the meeting continues until it is done, "Raizo! Do! Nin-Nin!!!" Luffy says sparkly, "No! Moron!!" giving Luffy a smack, Denjiro and Kin'mon only laugh, "Kin'mon-San and I are gonna leave, we will wait for you outside. Master Momonosuke." Denjiro says pleasantly, as they all leave, Momonosuke starts to talk to Luffy.

"Luffy, the meeting was pleasant." Corazon says, "Oh!! That's nice! Nishishishi!!~" that childish, signature grin of his just struck Corazon's heart, giving him in tears, crocodile tears. "So dramatic." Law shrug, "Oh shut up!" Corazon irk, then smiled.

"Let's all leave." Shachi smiled, Penguin as well, "Law??" he called. "Mugiwara-ya and I will have a talk about our goal and the meeting. You guys can go ahead." Law decided to stay a little bit longer to talk to Luffy about the meeting. Since they are in an alliance now.

His friends nod in understanding, also as his Father who left first with them. 'Now? Where is he?' Law thought, holding some papers, the documents, looking around and asking some employees where the Boss was as they answered him politely and bowing.