!! prologue !!

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
You sat at your desk, focusing your attention onto the teacher writing on the board. You look to your left, Nobara is sitting next to you playing on her phone, hiding it with a book. You look to your right, and there was Yuji.

You had been best friends ever since you were born, similar birthday, similar everything. Your mothers had made a promise to eachother to get pregnant at the same time so their kids would be best friends. And, it somehow worked.

Then, there was Choso, Yuji's older brother. Choso was handsome, but he was also a dickhead towards you and Yuji.

𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Hey, Y/N wait up!" You turn around, after hearing a familiar voice. It was Yuji!

"Hey, Yuji."

"I was thinking, Y/N. Maybe you would want to go to my house and play games?"

You thought to yourself, 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.

You look at Yuji and nod in agreement. You then get shoved to the ground by someone behind you guys.

You get up and look behind you, it was Choso. You scowled at him, cleaning yourself up.

Yuji yells at his brother, "What was that for?! Y/N has been nothing but nice towards you, you should be grateful."

Choso scoffs, slightly shoving you to the side, walking ahead of you both.

You run ahead to go and shove him back, but Yuji stops you. "Don't, Y/N. He's not worth our time! He's just an asshole."

𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒀𝒖𝒋𝒊'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

"Thank you for the food, Ms Itadori!"

"Anytime dear!" She yelled back, walking back into their house.

You skipped home, as it was only a few minutes away from Yuji's house.

Your mother has a worried expression on her face, "Where were you?! We were worried sick!" Your father nods, agreeing with your mother. You shrugged, "I was at Yuji's, that's all." Your mother ran over to give you a hug.

"Are you hungry, we made your favorite!" You raised a brow at your mother, she only made your favorite meal when they needed to talk about something important.

"I already ate at Yuji's, but I'll sit with you guys." Your mother smiled, pulling out your chair. Your parents shared a worried expression.

"Soo... What's going on?" You asked

"Well, sweetie your father and I have been discussing some things and, we're moving."

Your smile faded, looking at the both of them. You laughed nervously, "Is this a joke? We can't move, mom! I have so many friends here, I can't possibly leave Yuji."

Your mother grabbed your hand and had a sorrowful expression. "I'm sorry, we have to hun. It's about your fathers work."

Tears started to form, you left the dinner table, tears flying past you.