˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ five ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

(kinda spicy!!)

As you start to sit down in your seat in your last class, Yuji is sitting to your left and you exchange smiles. The class starts and the teacher starts to have you all take notes about the topic you are learning about. You all hear a knock at the door and turn your heads to it and it's Choso. He had failed this class last year and has to retake it this year, and he's now sitting in front of you. You look at Yuji and laugh that he had to retake the class. The teacher notices, "Y/N? Is there something you and Yuji would like to share with the class?" You both shake your heads and continue to laugh quietly.

You get Yuji's attention and point at his phone and to yours, and he nods.

𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜!

𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- hey, y/n!
𝗬𝗼𝘂- hey yuji!
𝗬𝗼𝘂-how are you?
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- meh, i could be better this class is so boring lol.
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- and you?
𝗬𝗼𝘂- yea same lol, this class has got to be the most boring one out of all of mine.
𝗬𝗼𝘂-have you been paying attention?
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- kinda, not really though. i can't believe choso is being forced to retake the class LOL
𝗬𝗼𝘂-yea ikr
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- but, there's going to be a party tonight, at shoko's house, and we were wondering if you were going to come?

You thought to yourself, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝗬𝗼𝘂- yea i can probably come, i'll just have to make an excuse to my mom. you know how she is
𝗬𝘂𝗷𝗶- yeah i get that, it starts at 10:00 PM, but get there whenever. just text me when your there, also do you want me to make choso pick you up?
𝗬𝗼𝘂- no, it's okay. i'll just walk, her house is sorta close to mine.

The bell rings, and you walk out of class with Yuji and Choso, meeting up with Gojo and Geto. "Hey, Y/N! Are you coming to the party tonight at Shoko's? Everyone's going!" Gojo exclaims. You nod and walk out with the 4 of them. "Hm, so your going to the party tonight, Y/N?" Choso smirks at you. "Yes, Choso. I'm going to the party, but don't you dare land a hand on me". You hiss. "Sure, Y/N. Whatever you say." You walk into your front door and inform your mom about going to Yuji's, which was a lie. "Yeah, I guess you can go. Just be safe!"

A few hours later, you go to eat with your mom and Hana. "Buut Y/N! I'm going to miss yoouu!" Hana whines, hugging onto you. "It'll be okay, Hana. I'll be safe, it's just Yuji." You hug her and give her a kiss on her forehead, and go upstairs to change. You wondered what to wear, and looked through your closet, full of dresses. You finally make up your mind and try on a light purple dress, which was awfully short on you. It hardly covered your ass, and showed much cleavage. You put your hair in a high ponytail, and did your makeup. You put on your black platform pumps and spray some perfume and sneak out. If your mother saw you wearing hardly anything, she would freak out.

You start walking towards Shoko's house, and realize you've forgotten a swimsuit, as there was a pool, and a coat. You run back to your house, sneaking through the doors and grabbing what you need. You frown, as your swimsuit was pretty small, but it would do. After finally arriving to Shoko's house, which was huge. It was just a mansion at this point, it had a huge pool too. You go to look for Yuji, or just somebody you would know. You spot Nobara, dancing with an unknown man.

"Hey, Nobara! Over here!" She turns to the sound of her name, and runs towards you, already a bit intoxicated. "Heey, Y/N, took you long enough." She was already slurring her words and you smiled at her, walking back to the dance with her. "Where's the pool?" You asked, she pointed at the very back of the mansion. You walk past the kitchen and grab a drink while on your way to the pool. You spot Gojo, Geto and Yuji all either by the pool or in the pool, with at least one girl or more. You take off your dress, revealing your pink swimsuit, which, like your dress showed a lot of skin. Gojo goes to hug you, and you can smell the alcohol reeking off of him. You slightly pushed him away, not wanting to be rude. You go up to Yuji in a hot tub and sit next to him.

"This is great, isn't it?!" Yuji exclaims, you nod in agreement. "So, are you drinking, Yuji?" He shakes his head, "No, I'm going to be driving us back so I've decided not to drink. But, you are welcome to drink!" You take another sip of your drink, laying your head on Yuji. He smiles and wraps his arm around you. You decide to get up, and drag Yuji along with you. You dry off and put your dress back on. "Wow.. Y/N. I can see your ass!" You both laugh, and run to the dance floor. Yuji gets dragged away by another girl, and you dance with Nobara on the dance floor.

You feel somebody grab your waist and you start dancing with him, feeling the alcohol start to take it's effect. You start to lightly grind on the man, not caring who it was. He goes down to kiss your neck, and you wrap your hands around his neck. You close your eyes, feeling him start to find your mouth. You open your eyes and it's Choso. Your eyes open wide in horror, and he gives you a smirk. "Hey, sweetheart. Did I scare you?" You think about what to do, and play along. You smile and kiss him on the mouth, your tongues start to find each other. His lips curve into a smile and he puts his hand near your ass and grabs it. You let out a soft moan.

You both stop doing what your doing, your neck full of hickeys. You walk off to join Geto in the pool and smile at Choso. "Hey, Y/- oh my god? What happened to your neck?!" He gets out of the pool to make sure you're ok. You tell him you had just gotten with a guy for a few minutes. He nods, his arm around you. "Ssseriously Geto, 'ss okayy!" Your words were now mildly slurring, Geto had a concerned look on his face. He signals Yuji to take you back to his house, and he agrees. Choso accompanies the both of you while walking out. You accidently fall due to a stair and hurt your knee. "Oooowww!" You whine, Choso sighs and picks you up in a bridal carry. You smile at him and continue to mess with his face, continuously commenting about how cute his face was. His face turned hot and put you down in the backseat. He sits next to you in the backseat and you lay your head on his lap, with your heels in your hand. You giggle at him and start to boop his nose, non-stop. However, he doesn't put a stop to this knowing it was only the alcohol.

You arrive at Yuji's house, but they need to sneak you in as his mother would not be pleased at the state you are in right now. Choso sits you on the couch and gets you some water with some asprin. "Buuut Chosso I don't want to take thiss....." He sighs, "Y/N please take the medicine and drink the water, it will help." "Uggghhh! Chossso..." You finally give in a take the medicine, quickly laying back in the position you both were in while in the car. Yuji was asleep, so he couldn't put you in his room, and they had no guest room. And making you sleep on the couch would lead to his mother seeing you. He makes a promise to himself that he will leave you alone while in his room. He sets you on the bed and lies down on the floor. Unfortunately, you are still wide awake. You lay on his bed and look over the edge to see him on his phone. "Chossoo?"

"Hm?" He looks up at you. "Can we cuddle...Pleasse!" He sighs, and gets on the bed with you, keeping his hands to himself. "Mmmm, Choso you smell ssoo good.!" He smiles at you, putting his arm around you. He seemed much nicer when it was just you two. You put your head on his chest and slowly fell asleep with him.

♡longer chapter! i hope u enjoyed this chapter! the next one will drop the day after this one most likely, if i am not busy.♡