˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ seven˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
(kinda spicy)

You get in the car with your things, and drive to their house. You start to feel tired, as all you did today was fuck around at the mall with your friends. Choso's hand is in the same spot, and you lay your head on it. You feel him playing with your hair. "A-are we dating, Choso?" He looks down at you, "Maybe we can wait a little bit longer?" You nod, "That's fine." You pull up into the garage and take your stuff out, Yuji helping you. Choso opens the door for you two. Choso takes some stuff from you, "Do you want to sleep in my room or his, Y/N?" You nod towards Choso, running to his room and laying down on his bed. Choso enters his room and sets your things down. "Thank you! I'm going to go change and brush my hair now."

"You can change in front of me, y'know?" He smirks at you. You roll your eyes and walk towards the bathroom. You change into the lingerie and your pajamas, wearing shorter shorts and a crop top. Choso is on his phone when you walk back in and lay down, he gets off of it and smirks at you. ''Hm, did you put on the lingerie?" You nod at him, "Well, why don't we see it?" You play along and get up, taking your pajamas off and showing the lingerie and lay back down. You look him in the eyes and start kissing on him again, your tongues meeting again. You get on top of him and kiss him on the neck more and he does the same, you both start letting out soft groans.

The next morning, you wake up to your head on Choso's chest again. You play with his hair until he starts to flutter his eyes open. You whisper to him, "I'm going to go shower." You sit up and start to limp towards your clothes. "Are you ok??" He asks in a concerned voice. You roll your eyes, "Maybe, if you didn't blow my back out last night I could walk better." He smirks at you and looks at his phone. You slip your clothes back on and grab your towel and showering things and head to the bathroom. The shower was huge, the whole bathroom was. After showering, you put on white sweatpants and a light blue crop top. You dry your hair and put it in a messy bun, and then you do your makeup.

You start to walk better, as the shower helped with the limping. "What's for breakfast?" Yuji smiles and hands you pancakes, "Thank you, Yuji." He nods, and sits down with you. Choso joins shortly later and sits next to you. Yuji grins at both of you, "God, there was such loud noises last night! It sounded like human sounds." You open your eyes wide and look at Choso. "I-I" You struggle to get your words out. Yuji laughs at you, "Just, be quieter next time, please." You nod and eat your food, putting it in the sink. 𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨.

You all sit down and watch movies and TV shows, doing nothing all day. You all get notifications from Gojo on your phones, he's hosting another party. You look at the other two and you all nod in agreement. You redo your makeup and pick our a red bodycon dress with white heel pumps. You grab your white chanel bag and leave with Choso and Yuji. You arrive at the party, holding Choso's hand. You head towards to the dancefloor, "You brought your swimsuit, right?" He nods, and you both go towards the pool where your friends are.

You see Utahime sitting on Gojo's lap in the pool, and Geto with them. You drag Choso over to them and sit in the pool with them. You all start talking to each other, just about your weekend. Choso slowly shifts you to sit on his lap as well. You start to get bored and you all head inside to get drinks and to dance. You and Choso dance for a little when Utahime invites you to get drinks with her, which you agree to. You both grab two drinks for you and your lover. While walking back to the dance with Utahime, you spot Choso dancing with a lady, doing the exact same thing you were doing when you two were at the last party.

You feel your heart shatter into a million pieces. You drop your drink and run out to start walking home. "Y/N! Wait, it's just us!" You turn around to see Yuji, Nobara and Megumi. They all had spotted what happened. You feel pools of tears in your eyes, and you began to sob. They take you to Nobara's car to drop you and Yuji off. You sit in the backseat, sobbing on Yuji's shoulder. You cling onto him and he walks into the house with you. "Thanks, guys." Yuji smiles towards them and closes the door. He puts you on the couch, grabbing the asprin and water. You started to gain a headache from the drinks and all the sobbing. "W-Why would he do this to me Yuji?" You look him in the eyes and begin crying again. "I hate him, I hate him!" You kept saying that over and over sobbing into him. Yuji comforts you and puts you in his bed and you drift off to sleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night to hear Yuji yelling at Choso for doing this to you. Choso yells back at him, slurring his words. Yuji goes back to his room to see that you are awake. "Hey, I'm sorry for waking you up. You doing okay?" You nod and give him a hug. ''I'm going to get some food." You get up and go to the kitchen to eat a quick snack. You hear Choso sigh while looking at you, he doesn't bother to talk to you with the pain he caused. He just goes back to his room and shuts the door. You go back upstairs to go back to sleep with Yuji.

The next day, it's unfortunately a school day. You don't want to see him, he's the only thing you wouldn't want to see right now. Everyone else was asleep, and their mom was just leaving for work. "Oh, Y/N! I didn't know you were here, have a good day at school!" You smile at her and walk off to the bathroom to brush your teeth and get your makeup. You had to sneak into Choso's room to get your clothes and shoes. You open the door, holding back tears. While grabbing your clothes their dog starts to bark and lick you. "Shh... Shh!" The dog stops barking and you put your clothes on. You start to leave his room until you hear a voice. "Y/N, I know you don't want to see me right now but please just let me explain." You scoffed, "What is there to explain? You were kissing another girl at the party me and you were holding hands at." He sat up, "Listen, I know it looked bad but she came onto me, I swear. There's nothing else to the story, just that she came onto me and kissed me right as you looked." You saw his eyes becoming watery. You sigh and go to sit down with him on the edge of his bed.

You look him in the eyes, "Will you just promise to me that you didn't come onto her first?" He nods, pulling you in for a kiss. "We have school today, start getting ready." You wore a pair of baggy jeans and a tight t-shirt. You wait for him outside of his bedroom, Yuji is still asleep. Choso goes to wake him up but you grab his hand, "Come sit!" You had a huge smile on your face. He sits down nervously and you grab a brush and start brushing his hair . You put the brush down and lay on his shoulder. You whisper to him, "You smell good today."

♡thx for reading luv u!♡(sorry for the weird ending! i needed to end it before it got too long.)