˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ twelve ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

you were pulled away from the man by maki and yuta, the two then rushing to get choso off of the man. you didn't help. you watched. he deserved it all, he deserved anything that had been happening to him in the moment.

"stupid bitch." you heard someone talking, you spun around to see a girl and a friend. raising a brow at them,

"what was that?" you crossed your arms, staring into their eyes.

the girl cleared her throat, "i said, you're a stupid bitch. can you hear? you knew the guy was weird and didn't walk away. like i said, stupid bitch." the girl and her friend began walking away until you got behind her and grabbed her hair, dragging her to the floor. you held a tight grip on her hair, and at this rate you could probably pull it off. you were fuming.

you let out a small laugh at the girls worried expression. "who's the stupid bitch now? your on the ground." you went to punch her before you felt someone grab your shoulder.

"let it go, y/n." you looked up, seeing yuki. letting out a sigh, you let go of the girl and stood up. "go get choso." you turned your head, to see choso yelling at the man on the ground, a bloody mess. you ran over to choso, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"let it go, choso. he's not worth it, now get off of him before you kill him." choso let out a sigh. he'd only listen to you. you stared at the man on the floor, with a bloody face all over. he had a black eye and many other bruises on his face as well. it looks as his nose was broken from the punches, and maybe a few teeth knocked out. you gulped, now knowing what choso was capable of.

he stood up, walking to the bathroom with you. you grabbed a first-aid kit and cleaned the blood off. you weren't quite sure if it was his or the man's, but that was the last thing on your mind as of right now. "...thank you for saving me." you mumbled, looking up at his eyes. after cleaning him up, you put a hand on his cheek.

he let a smile out, "no problem, a-" before he could speak, your lips crashed into his. it seemed as your body now had a mind of its own. he didn't resist. he liked it. you pulled back, letting out a gasp. the alcohol was now taking its toll on the both of you. he went back in and kissed you on the lips, then the jaw and then the neck.

you let our small moans, and before anything else could happen you both heard a knock at the door. you both rolled your eyes, and unlocked it and both walked out. you both headed downstairs back to the party. your friends were in a group talking about the fight, it seems the man left as the two of you went upstairs.

"omg, y/n! are you okay?! we all heard what happened!" utahime, shoko and nobara rushed to your side.

"i'm fine, but thank you guys." you turned your head to see everyone else tell choso good job for defending you against the creep. as much as he despised you sometimes, he had a place for you in his heart. and he would do anything to prevent you from getting hurt. you smiled at choso, and made a plan with the other girls.

"this... isn't even a plan, y/n." maki rubbed her temples.

"come on maki!~" all of you begged her in unison until she finally gave in.

"fine, but my hair better not be ruined."

you all ran up the stairs and got your swimsuits on, as you had plenty extras. you grabbed your phone and texted choso.

♡choso♡

Y/N
hey, we're going to head outside to the pool in a few minutes if you guys wanted to come.

choso
ok i'll ask the rest of them.

you smiled and put your phone back down on your vanity, waiting for shoko. "we should probably braid our hair, but if some of us can't we can just do a bun or leave it.. or something." utahime begins to braid her hair and the rest of you that could did the same.

you all finish up your looks and grab your towels and headed back downstairs to the pool. you all finally got a chance to get into the pool, as the pool was pretty full due to others being in it. everyone waited patiently for the boys to arrive, and you grew worried that they weren't coming. not that you cared that much.. but you invited them and they surely would have shown up right?

just then, after a few more minutes you heard arguing and some familiar voices. "shut up! its not my fault you hid my swim trunks you dick!" you guessed yuji was yelling at his brother. after going back to talk with yuki, you felt someone lift you up.

"c-choso?! what are you do-" a moment after he picked you up, all of the rest of the boys jumped into the water.

gojo groaned, "ugh, choso you little simp! you promised not to save her." choso laughed at the now-soaked group of friends. your friends were obviously annoyed, but they were still happy and having fun.

choso smiled at you, "sorry, but i need to do this." he dumped you into the pool and jumped in shortly after.

you stare at choso, who is trying his best not to laugh with the others. "oh, you jerk!" you began to splash him with water and he did the same. back and forth. back and forth. like children. you looked towards the volleyball net. "we should play volleyball!" the others smiled and agreed.

"so, who's on who's team? should we do 3 couples vs 3 couples maybe?" yuki blurted out her idea, and it was a pretty good one. everyone agreed, you, choso, yuki, geto, yuji and nobara were on a team. shoko, megumi, gojo, utahime, maki and yuta were on the other team. the other people in the pool got out and decided to watch the game.

"3 games to twenty-five?" everyone hummed in agreement. "okay, yuki's serve first."

yuki was thrown the ball, and she began to spike it over. "don't spike it too hard, yuki! you'll hit it out of the pool." she laughs with you and spikes the ball. utahime hits the ball up, megumi sets it up and gojo begins to spike it. shit, act fast, y/n. you begin to try and block the ball in time, but you were too short. "shit! i can't reach!"

just then, you felt a pair of two big hands grab you and put you up, helping you block the ball down. you look down and see choso. you smile and messed with his hair.

"hey, not fair! she got lifted up by choso!" gojo complains, trying to convince the 'refs' to call you two out on it. the people watching shrug, "do whatever you want as long as you score a point." you give him a small kiss on the cheek before going back to playing.

an hour or two later, the game was close, 25-26. both teams had won a set, but in order to win you need to get two more points ahead when the score was like this. everyone was exhausted, that was for sure. gojo gets handed the ball to serve. shit! his serves have been crushing you all game. nobara hits the ball up. yuji sets it up, you approach the ball and spike it down to the other team, scoring the winning point.

your team surrounds you, "good job y/n!" everyone praises you for scoring the last point. you look over, and gojo has a sour look on his face.

"oh, hush! it was just a game." utahime scolds gojo for his childish behavior and everyone decides to end the party, as it was very early in the morning.. or very late in the night. everyone had left the house besides choso and yuji.

"god, my headache is getting worse..." you rubbed your head and laid on the ground. yuji was sound asleep in the guest bedroom and choso was on the couch above you.

"that so?" choso grunted and slid off of the couch, onto the floor next to you. he laid down and continued to watch the movie that was on. meanwhile, you scooted inches closer to him until your head was on his chest. he put an arm over you. you felt safe with comfort with him. even after everything in the past, your heart still had a place for him somewhere.

you grew tired, and the way you were positioned began to hurt your neck. you scooted up closer to choso, laying your head near his shoulder. he gave you a small kiss on your forehead,

and before you knew it, you were asleep in his arms.

uhh im feeling kinda lazy and didnt go thru to edit soooo!