˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ fifteen ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
TW! mahito! and comments about weight and violence!

as the three of you arrived to their house, you still cling onto choso's arm. he unlocked the front door and immediately you let go of his arm and ran to the couch. "so tired..."

"then take a nap?" you rolled your eyes at choso but then reconsidered that. maybe taking a nap would be better than being sleepy the whole time your friends were over.

you got comfortable on the couch, fluffing the pillow and grabbing a blanket. you sat there for a few minutes, staring at the ceiling. you heard yuji and choso bickering for a bit but it eventually came to an end. while staring into nothing, you saw a face appear over the couch.

"chosooo!" you grumbled at him. "i was just about to sleep." he laughs at you, covering your face with a pillow. "yeah, i know!" he walks away to the kitchen and makes food, as loud as he can.

you groan and get up, grabbing your bag. fine, if you wanna do that, let's do that. you reached in, grabbing perfume. you went to choso's room and sprayed it all over, especially on his clothes.

after you were done, you sprayed yourself. you put the perfume back into your bag, locking the door. you jumped onto choso's bed, covering yourself in blankets and falling asleep almost immediately.

a few hours later, you fluttered your eyes open. the door had been opened, and his closet was open. weird. climbing out of his sheets, you grabbed your phone. shit, your friends were going to be here soon.

you sat up and finally had the motivation to leave the room. you walked out, into the bathroom. wait, who changed my clothes?! you look at the clothes you were now in, short shorts and a crop top. you stomped out of the room, into the living room.

"who the hell-" your sentence was cut short, by seeing sukuna, mahito, kenjaku and choso in the kitchen. "o-oh. s-sorry!" choso got out of his chair and walked you back into the hallway.

"sorry, the other clothes reeked of perfume, and so does my room. weird, but now everything smells like you." he chuckled, "don't worry, i'm not mad. if you want you can change out of those clothes." his hand rubbed your cheek, waiting for an answer.

"n-no, it's okay! i like them, i just didn't know who did it." your cheeks turned a bright pink, and it made you look away, flustered. he turned your face back to him and he gave you a small kiss. you have him a small smile and walked with him back to the kitchen. you grabbed some potato chips and began to get to the couch.

you heard mahito snicker, "you sure you need those hm?" the laughter stopped. you turned back to face mahito, and you saw choso about to say something. you stopped him and walked up to mahito.

"what was that, stitch face?" you looked him in the eyes, awaiting an answer.

"oh. sorry! i'll make it clearer for you. i don't think you need those chips. you seem to be gaining some extra weight." he seemed to be holding in a laugh, still staring you in the eyes. he took the chips from you and began to eat them.

mahito began to laugh at you, angry as hell. as he looked away, you slapped him across the face, ending the laughter. catching him off-guard, you grabbed his long, blue hair. his expression changed from a laughing, enjoyed one to a scared, pained one.

"and do you want me to make it clearer for you? you're an ugly, pathetic little piece of shit. sorry if nobody's told you that before, somebody needed to." you pulled on his hair harder and grabbed the chips away from him, earning a glare. you sat back down on the couch and continued to eat your chips and watch TV.