˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ eleven pt 2 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
(omg i forgot utahime, pretend she's with them !) + TW! contains a non-consensual part.
you all arrive at the mall, heading in within seconds of arriving. you and the other girls run ahead and squeel, with all the money they got to spend at the mall. you suggest to go to the nail salon, as you got a giftcard for it. they all agree and you wave bye to the boys as you run to the salon with utahime, shoko and nobara.

2 hours later, all of your nails are done. they all looked beautiful, same designs but different colors. you got black, utahime got red, shoko got dark blue and nobara got purple. "we should call the boys, to ask where they are and to meet up." utahime suggests, you all hum in agreement.

you call choso, as you knew he had his phone with him. the line rang, and rang, and rang. you all thought he wasn't going to answer but he did at last second. "hey, what's up?"

''hiiii choso! where are you guys?" you hear distant talking, but then he comes back. "we're at foot locker. where are you guys?"

"we are near the food court, we are on the way!" you hang up, all of you running to the store. you all finally get to the store, out of breath. the boys are walking out, bags full of new shoes. they look at you all and laugh, ''jesus, you guys really ran?" megumi teased you guys. "shut up, megumi!" nobara stared at him. you then all caught your breath and showed off your nails, posing like models.

"they look soo pretty! thank you for the giftcard, yuji!" he nods, and the rest of you continue to walk around and shop some more. you all look around to different stores, but nothing really catches anyone's eyes. you all spot a nice jewelry place and decide to look around. you all find very pretty rings, earrings and necklaces but they are all over a thousand dollars.

you frown, "aw... this pretty jewelry set is $3000 dollars.." you sigh, walking outside with your head to the ground. you and the girls look at shoes, while the boys are doing who-knows what. as you walk out of the store with your new shoes, you spot the boys again. all of you walk over to them, chatting about the shoes you all got.

"i'm hungry, let's go to the food court." you agree with utahime, and everyone follows behind you two.

"what should we get?" you ask, surrounded by the many food places. "panda express?" everyone's hands shoot up, and you nod. you go to order all of the food, but gojo stops you from paying.

"my treat. it's your birthday." you give him a quick hug and sit next to choso. gojo brings your food over, with the help of geto. you ordered a big bowl of orange chicken to share with choso. he smiles and feeds you some food. looking over at geto, you notice he has a harsh grip on his fork and he's more jealous than ever. you frown, feeling a tiny bit bad about what's happening.

choso then begins to eat, making a huge mess. he looks at you and smiles, and you start to giggle. "what? what??"

you grab the napkin and wipe off the sauce next to his mouth. it felt as if the others weren't even there, and it was just the two of you. your face forms a huge smile, and choso grabs your chin as he was about to kiss you, in front of everybody.

geto slams his fist on the table and clears his throat, clearly frustrated. "maybe we should get back home and hang out for a bit! eat cake and stuff, have a party." startled, you agree and clean up your mess.

you sit in the passenger seat, with choso driving. he reaches his hand over to your thigh again and just lays his hand there. you feel a bit of happiness rise up in you. gojo pokes his head through the middle, "so, y/n! when and where are we doing the party? at my house or your house or someone else' house?" sitting to think, you finally respond, "we can do it at my house, that's fine. my aunt and uncle are gone for another day or two." he nods, sending out invitations to everyone in your grade.