˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ ten ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
(spicy!!!! read at ur own risk! and a little bit of y/n x another character!)

"Truth." Choso smirked, "Have you ever fucked anyone in this room Y/N? Yes or no?" Your cheeks flushed a bright red. "Can you give me the drink?" Choso snickered, "Your turn, Y/N." You finished drinking your drink and looked at Geto. "Truth or dare?" He thought about it for a minute. "Dare!" You smiled, "Kiss the prettiest person in the room right now." He shrugged, walking towards the three girls. He got down on his knees and gave you a peck on the cheek. Your eyes opened wide, and looked at Choso. He was absolutely fuming. You smile, and pull Geto in for another kiss. If Choso was an animation right now, there would be steam coming from both ears. Geto blushed and went back to sit down.

Gojo grinned at the both of you and made an 'OOOH' face and noise, along with everyone in the group....besides Choso and Geto. As the night goes on, more dares and truths come out. The bottle was hardly touched, the only person who drank out of it was you. Eventually, you all got bored. It was now 10:31 PM. "I'm going to order some McDonalds. Who wants what?" You announced to the whole group and memorized all the orders. Okay, so 5 bigmacs, 6 cheeseburgers and lets do 2 twenty piece nuggets and four large fries with drinks.

You ordered the food off of doordash and waited for the food to arrive. You all sat around and watched a movie, cleaning the floor up. Most of the group decided on The Hunger Games,(yuji's idea ofc ofc) which you didn't mind. You absolutely LOVED Josh Hutcherson, and Yuji loved Jennifer Lawrence. You hear the doorbell ring and you grab the food, with Shoko helping you carry it over. You hand out everyone's orders and set the nuggets and fries in the middle. You were now sitting on the side of the couch, drinking your liver away. It was your birthday eve, after all. Why not have some fun?

You noticed the near-empty bottle and shrugged. You stumbled from the couch to the floor to eat your food. Yuji puts his hand on your shoulder, "You okay?" You nod, "Yeah *hiccup* whhhy wouldn't i be?" You gave him a slight smile and put your head on his shoulder. You then let out a burp, leaving Yuji to shoo the stink away. "F-fuuckk, my head hurtssss!" You whined, the group laughing at you. "Whhat's ssso ph-funny?" Raising a brow at them, you shrug and try to take a bite out of the burger and lose your balance, while sitting. You fall face first into the burger, making a huge mess. You start to cry on spot, and Nobara and Shoko take you to the bathroom to wash up. "Y/N, are you sure you don't need to rest." Shaking your head, "It'sss my birthday ! I can't disssapear like thaat!" They both start to giggle, and help you back to the couch.

Fast forward a few hours, almost everyone is asleep, besides Geto. You look at Geto, on the floor scrolling on his phone. "Pssst! Getooo!" You get his attention and he shows a small smile. "Hey, Y/-" You go forward to him and kiss him on the lips, your tongue's meeting. He shoves you off of him slightly. "Y/N, your drunk. We can't do this." You grin at him, "And why not?" He gives a slight smile and kisses you back. "There, Y/N. Now, no more." You frown, getting on top of him now. He lets out a small groan "Y/N, we can't do this. Please get off." You look at him with tears in your eyes. "Please, Getooo?" He sighs and gets up to go to the bathroom. You frown, trying to stand up and stumble after him. "Getoooo?" You sit down against the door, trying your hardest to get his attention. He sighs and opens the door. "Yes, Y/N?" You struggle to stand up and walk into the bathroom and shut the door. You continue to kiss on his lips and neck, making him let out small groans. Getting on top of the counter, you continue to kiss him and he does the same. You slowly start to take off his shirt and he does the same with yours. The kisses were getting more passionate as you both went on. You start to feel his hand move down to your skirt, and you felt his hand move towards your cunt.

He started small circles on your clit, making you let out small moans. "g-geto~!" He grinned at your moans, kissing your neck. "Fuck, your so wet for me, Y/N." He continued to tease you before sliding a finger in, causing you to moan even louder. You covered your mouth, not wanting to wake the others up. He came close to your ear, "God, you fucking slut. You're so desperate for me!" He slid 2 more fingers in, now going faster. "f-fuck geto!" You whined, one hand grabbing onto his hair and another behind you so you didn't fall. He kept going faster, until you swung your head back from pleasure. You came all over his finger, now exhausted. He helped you get off of the counter, and washed his hands. He notices you are struggling to walk, and he helps you back to the couch. While sitting on the couch, you thought you saw a glimpse of Choso's eye. Guess not. Geto grabs you some water and asprin, to help with the next morning. You kiss him on the cheek, and he lays on the ground to sleep. Your head is pounding, the headache was awful.

You lay on your side, placing your head on Yuji's lap. You sigh, closing your eyes. And, before you know it, your asleep and it is now the next day.

♡hiiii! sorry if this was a weird chapter, this was my first time writing smut and stuff like this. but, don't worry. choso and y/n might make up soon!♡