˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ one ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

You frown, looking at the high school. You hadn't recognized half of the houses, as you hadn't been near this place since middle school. You walk into the school, eyes on you.

You give them a weird look, then remember you haven't seen them since middle school. But then again, they needed to grow up. You were sophomores now, you see someone new everyday.

You look at your schedule, walking into class and taking a seat. You sat near in the middle. You laid your head down on your desk, exhausted from the walk from your house to the school.

The teacher calls your name, "Y/N! Come introduce yourself to the class." You stand up shyly, pulling down your skirt. You stood there awkwardly, waving. "Hi, I'm Y/N." As you started to look around, familiar faces were everywhere. Nobara, Megumi, and.. Yuji?

You sat back down, looking behind you to the right. You blinked twice and looked at him. I guess, puberty had hit hard for him and others, for some, not so much. But for you, it hit hard.

Yuji awkwardly glances your way, then looks back. "Y/N?!" A smile grew on both of your faces.

The teacher smiled, "Okay you two, save the reunion later. Now, back to what I was saying."

After class, you ran up to Yuji, he grew taller, much, much taller. Your eyes before you had moved were face level, now they were to his chest. You had to look up to see him, and he had to look down at you.

You whisper to him, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Y/N"

After school, you caught up with Yuji, Nobara and Megumi. You were now the shortest of the group, at least Nobara was only 3 inches taller than you. "Damn, Y/N. Did you get shorter?" Megumi teased you. You shook your head, "No, Megumi. You got taller."

He rolled his eyes. "Keep rolling those and you might find a brain", Yuji laughed.

"Oh, shut up Yuji."

On the walk home, Nobara had left as her house was very close to the school. "So, Y/N. Where did you go after all these years? We all thought you died!"

You had a puzzled expression on your face, "What? I thought my parents told your parents, right?" Yuji looked just as confused, "No... Y/N we didn't hear anything about you after that day."

"Hmm, oka-"

"Tsk, the little nerd is back with her nerdy friends."

You stopped dead in your tracks, slowly looking behind you, looking up.

Choso.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
♡hi guys! sorry for the short chapter, like i said this is my first time writing something like this, so please be patient.♡ i hope you're enjoying this so far!

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉