˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ eight ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

!! may include triggering topics !!

You, Yuji and Choso arrive to school with Yuji in the middle of you both. Nobara and Megumi wave you over and ask what happened between you and Choso. You shrug, "It was just a misunderstanding. The girl came onto him and kissed him right as I looked, I guess." You hear a voice right next to your ear, "Guess who?" Your eyes open wide, "Yuta!!" You go to hug him, "Where have you been?! How are you??" He smiles, "I was out of town for things I needed to do. But, I've been great. Thank you." You hear someone clear their throat, someone who was next to Yuta. "Nanamin! It's so great to see you two." Nanami chuckles and gives you a small hug before prying you off of him. "We should skip class, so we can all catch up." They all agree, Yuji, Nobara and Megumi join you all.

After talking for a bit, you decided to get food and go back to class. After eating and arriving back to school, Nanami had to separate as he was a junior. ''Bye Nanamin!" "Bye Nanamin!" You and Yuji jinx each other and laugh at each other. Arriving to class, you sit down in your seat behind Yuta and start to feel tired. You hardly got any sleep last night due to what happened. You lay your head on your desk and fall asleep. "Y/N! Detention after school for an hour." You whine, "Pleasseee Mr! I've been super tired." He rolls his eyes and goes back to teaching. Class ends and you walk out with your friends into the hall and spot Choso, Nanami, Geto and Gojo. Choso is slightly behind them so you go to see him and to mention that you had detention after school.

He has his arms on another girl, they are kissing all over each other. It's happening again, that feeling in your heart. The heart-wrenching feeling you had experienced just last night. "What. The. Fuck?" You yell at him, cussing him out for all the lies he told you. He laughs at you, "You really thought I actually liked you? You? Y/N, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid. I never liked you at all, in fact. You've always just been a stuck-up bitch." You feel the pools forming in your eyes again, and you take a few steps back into Yuta and Nobara. Geto walks up to Choso and scolds him, "What the fuck, Choso?" Nobara and the rest of your friends drive you home.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? We can stay with you." You shake your head, "I'll be fine. Thanks for the ride." Your mascara was all over your face, you wanted to fall and die right there. You ran inside and ran to your room, your mother still wasn't come with Hana. You sob into your pillow, thinking of what he said. "Y/N, you can't possibly be this fucking stupid." The words cut into your soul, why would he do this to you? After all you've done for each other, he throws it in the trash. You sobbed into your pillow harder and grabbed your phone. You pressed on his contact, almost blocking it. You stop yourself, you don't know what's wrong with you. He hurt you, but it'll hurt you even more if you block him. You mute his texts, incase he tried to text you, but you doubted he would.

It had been a day, and you haven't gotten out of bed. You were solely surviving on water bottles scattered through out your room. You hadn't eaten anything at all and you didn't plan on responding to any messages. You'd rather die than be alive right now. You had hardly slept and all you were doing was laying in bed watching TV. Your mother still hadn't returned and you were getting worried. You sighed and tried to sit up and walk but your energy had already run out by the time you sat up. You laid back down and continued to cry your eyes out until you couldn't anymore. You turned the TV back on and stayed in bed.

It had now been two days and you haven't gotten up. You didn't care if it was a school day, seeing anyone would put you back to tears again. You had been starving yourself, at this point. You were too depressed to even get out of bed and take a bath. You curse at yourself and get up, almost falling. You turned the water on and lit a candle and put a bath bomb in. You actually felt relaxed as you slipped your clothes off and got into the bath.

After the bath, you wear black nike spandex with a grey hoodie and slip on some shoes and walk to the school. Your detention was likely to be longer as you skipped the last one. You walk into the school and into your class, you have your airpods in so you don't hear much. You looked sick to your stomach, you still haven't ate. You haven't hardly slept and you have only drank little water. You were numb. The words kept repeating in your head from Choso, it made you want to puke right there. The teacher calls your name, "Y/N? The phone is ringing for you." You get up, almost falling and grab the phone and take it into the hall. "Is this Y/N L/N?" "Yes, may I ask why?" The caller takes a deep breath. "I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mother and sister have died."

You drop the phone and drop to the floor, the tears forming again. You start counting to 10 over and over but it's not helping. Your breaths are shaky and the tears won't stop. You started to sweat, you are now having a panic attack. You bury your face in your knees. Why did this have to happen, especially now? It would have hurt you if it had been anytime later but right now, your heart has shatter into a million different pieces again. You heard footsteps, but you couldn't give a shit about that right now.

"Oh my god. Y/N?! Are you okay?" You look up,

It was Yuta.

♡thx for reading once again! love uuuuu! sorry for the sad chapter ): ♡