˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ two ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫
slightly spicy!!!

You felt his gaze stuck on you. You looked down, staring at him. He grew so much, he had muscles now. You felt your cheeks turn hot as he grabbed your chin.

"Gonna keep staring? I know I look nice, but you'll see even more when I get you in bed."

You stopped staring at him and looked up at his eyes, disgusted. "Ew! What the hell Choso?!" Yuji scolded his older brother, who was a junior. Choso smirked and walked past you with his friends, "See you later, sweetheart."

You felt a weird feeling in your stomach, were you sick?

𝘕𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

You brushed the feeling out of your head and went back to talking with Yuji.

"So, Y/N, is this your first day here or just your first day at school?"

"First day at school", you mumbled, still flustered by the interaction with Choso. You couldn't get his words out of your head while walking. "𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥."

"Well, you guys certainly grew", you were trying to stop the awkwardness. Megumi chuckled, "If you think me and Yuji grew, you should take a look at Gojo and Geto." Your cheeks grew hot, 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘰. You wondered what he looked like now, he was handsome then and is probably handsome now.

"Thank you guys for walking me home!" You smiled at the both of them, giving hugs. You walked into your house and put your stuff to the side. You spotted your sister running towards you, you got down and picked her up. "Hey, Hana."

"Hi Y/N! School today was so awesome, I got to introduce myself to the whole class and we played games!" You smiled at her, she was in 3rd grade.

"How was your day at school, hun?" You put Hana down, and went towards your mother, who was in the kitchen. "It was ok, thanks for asking. But, a quick question." Your mother nodded and looked a bit confused.

"Why didn't you ever tell my friends we were leaving? Like, Yuji. He asked me about it, but you told me you told them and their parents?"

She sighed, "I'm sorry, Y/N. We wanted to save your friends from being crushed." You scoffed, "So you would lie to me and lead my friends to think I could have been dead?" She didn't respond, and you went to your room.

"Fuck, I didn't get any of their numbers."

You changed out of your clothes into grey sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, so your mother wouldn't think of anything. "I'm going to Yuji's, love you!"

Your mom shouted back, "Okay hun, be back later!"

While walking to Yuji's house, there was a cold breeze. You thought about grabbing a hoodie, but you were already close to his house and too far to go back to yours now. You shrugged it off and listened to music.

A car with loud music drove by you, and began to catcall you. You shot them a glare and walked the other way. You scoffed, and arrived to Yuji's house. You knocked, and Choso answered. "Well, sweetheart. You certainly look nice right now, is it for me?"

You laughed at him, then realized he was serious. He opened the door for you all the way and let you in. "Jesus, your freezing. Here." He took off his hoodie, revealing his abs. Your jaw fell to the ground.

"...Thanks. " You put the hoodie on and you instantly felt warmer. "Where's Yuji?" 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

Suddenly, Choso locked the door behind you and answered. "He's not here, he's at practice."

"Oh.. Okay, well is your mom here?" Choso laughed, "Nah, she's at work." You began to fiddle with your fingers as he got closer to you. "But, I'm here."

You felt as you were going to shrink, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. You looked back up at him, meeting his gaze.

"Cat got your tongue?" You bit your tongue, ''Where's Yuji's room?" He pointed to the hallway, "First one on your right." You nodded, feeling your cheeks getting hot. You still felt him looking at you.

You laid on Yuji's bed, looking around his room, looking at posters. One of his posters was Jennifer Lawrence, his celebrity crush. You smiled, looking around some more.

You then got on your knees and noticed a party yorkie on the ground, sleeping peacefully. You pet it and it woke up, you let it get used to your scent. You read it's name and it read 'Misu', how cute.

"I thought you only got on your knees for me, tsk." You turn around immediately, standing up and startled. Choso was standing near the door staring at your ass. "Why are you staring at my ass?!" You gave him a scowl, and picked up the puppy.

He moved his stare to your face, his hair was down and his shirt was off. 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸.. you thought to yourself. Snap out of it and stop drooling for him Y/N, it's Yuji's brother.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him. "I mean , it's my house isn't it? I didn't know I couldn't come to see how you were doing." You roll your eyes, exhausted from his behavior.

He walked towards you and picked up your chin again, the puppy jumped down and ran out of the room. He smirked at you, "Flustered?" You shook your head no, like that was convincing. Nice going Y/N.

He grabbed you by the waist, and took his hoodie off. You suddenly felt cold, and realized you were in your bra, the shirt was with the hoodie. He smiled at the sight and stared. Your eyes grew wide, "Give it back, Choso!"

"No, let me stare some more."

♡𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. ♡