˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ four ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

As you all eat your food, you all catch up and enjoy the time together, everyone but Choso. "Hmm, so why'd you move back, Y/N?" his mother asked. You shrugged and look down to play with your fingers, "Well, we moved to Florida for my dad's job, then in a car crash he sadly passed away. It's okay, though. I've learned to get over it." As you stop playing with you fingers, you look up to take a bite.

Yuji and his mother were staring at you, "...and you just figured out to be okay from that?" Yuji asks. "I mean, yeah. It was a few months ago and we decided to move back to here so we could try to forget." They both nod and continue to eat. Just then, you feel a hand squeezing your thigh. You let out a small yelp from it and it was Choso's hand. His mother looks up at you and asks if your okay, you tell her it was just a hiccup. You glare at Choso and he's smirking.

You try to pull his hand off, but it won't budge. You finally punch him in the stomach and he stops, still smirking at your frustration. After dinner, you go to help his mom wash the dishes. She shoos you off, "Go hang out with Yuji and Choso, it's okay. Thank you though, sweetie." You smile and nod at her, running off to Yuji's room.

"What to do, what to do?" You pace back and forth in his room, thinking of ideas. "We can watch a movie or a show!" Yuji blurts out. You nod, running to the living room, grabbing snacks on your way. You still had the hoodie from Choso on and Yuji's shorts. Although both of the clothes were baggy on you, it didn't bother you that much. You found a horror movie to watch, "The Human Centipede''.

Later, during the movie you were just gagging. The movie was just, disgusting. So gory and gross, meanwhile Yuji seemed to have the same opinion of the movie as you, as he too was gagging and had a disgusted look on his face. You smiled and laid your head on his shoulder, feeling tired. Yuji's sitting on one side of the couch, meanwhile you are laying down, hardly on his shoulder at this point.

Just then, you feel a hand move your legs from the end of the couch and back onto it, except it didn't feel like the couch, and your legs were up higher. You look to the other side of the couch and see Choso sitting there, watching the movie with your legs on his lap. You shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie with Yuji.

You fall asleep, and before you know it it's morning and you three are still on the couch together. You felt as if you got pulled to Choso more, as your head was closer to him than Yuji. While getting up, you find that your leg is stuck under Choso's arm. You whisper to them to wake up and tap them on the shoulder a few times, Yuji wakes up but unfortunately Choso hasn't woken up yet. You get close to Choso's ear and say ''BOO!"

He wakes up in an instant, his eyes wide. You and Yuji laughed at him, knowing you scared him. Choso scowled at both of you and threw your foot off of him and went upstairs to get dressed. You check your phone and your mom messaged you 30 times, with 15 missed calls. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬. You call her and explain the situation to her, while angry, she still forgives you. You walk up to Yuji, "Hey Yuji, can you and Choso walk me to my house so I can get clothes?" He nods, but Choso doesn't agree that easily. After 5 minutes of begging, he finally gives in and they both walk you home. You dig through your clothes, finding nothing but a light pink tanktop and black sweatpants.

You find your pair of black Jordans and slip them on, saying goodbye to your mother and sister while walking out the door. You give Choso his hoodie back, and he takes a look at your shirt. "Yeah, your going to get dress coded if you wear that, Y/N. Keep the hoodie." You smile at him, "Thank you Choso." He nods at you and smiles, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. While walking into school, everyone's eyes are on you. You seem confused, it's not like anything's changed? Until, you feel Choso's arm over you, you glare at him and take it off of you. He smirks and you are all then joined by Gojo and Geto. They don't notice you for a bit, then they finally do,

"Oh, hey Y/N! Where you been? I see you got shorter" Gojo snickers with his friends. "Haha, good joke Gojo, I'm laughing so hard." You roll your eyes at his comment, but you're still relived that they actually remember you. "Hey, Y/N." You smile and say hi to Geto, catching up with the two while walking alongside Yuji and Choso still. Gojo gives Geto a smile, "So, Y/N.. Are you and Choso dating?" They both laugh with each other and Choso gives them a look and a light punch to Gojo's arm. You look up at Choso and give him a smile, he looks away with his cheeks turning a light red.

Choso, Gojo and Geto go into their class, while you and Yuji get joined by Nobara and Megumi. Nobara teases Megumi about Shoko, "So.... Megumi, how are you and Shoko?" You all laugh and walk away to class.

hii! quick note; nobara, yuji, megumi, shoko and everyone in their classes are 15-16, i didn't really follow the timeline, and geto, gojo, utahime and choso are 16-17. i've also been thinking about adding sukuna in, but he's not related to yuji or w/ he's just 16/17 with the rest of them.)