˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ three ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

You stare at him in disbelief, struggling to find the right words. "W-what?" Choso smirks at you, knowing you are at a loss of words.

"....Can I have my shirt back?"

Choso laughed, "What's the magic word, Y/N?"

You scoffed, "Forget it, I'll wait until Yuji gets here. He'll give me clothes."

"Mmm.... Suit yourself!" He walked off into the hallway, to his room with your clothes. You cursed under your breathe, hoping Yuji wouldn't make a big deal out of this.

A few minutes later, maybe 30, you hear the front door unlock. You hear Yuji talking with his mother, walking to his room. As he's entering his room, his head is turned down the hallway to his mom.

He looks to his room, seeing a shirtless Y/N, on his bed in just a bra. Instinctively, he stares then stops himself. "Y/N! What are you doing here?? Where are your clothes?" He runs to his closet, finding an oversized shirt for you.

You laugh a little and thank him. You explain to him what happened and he curses Choso under his breath. "I'm sorry about him, Y/N he's... changed a lot since you were gone." You smirk, knowing it's not his fault.

"It's okay, Yuji. It wasn't your fault, besides he's just a dickhead." You both hug each other and he tells you about his day, how happy he was when he saw you. You smile at him, and remember you wanted to see his mom.

"Mooom!" Yuji yells for her, she's in the kitchen. "Yes, Yuji?" She turns around to see you, a shocked expression on her face. "Y/N! How have you been?? Where did you go? How long were you here?! Did Choso do anything??" You smile at his mom, she's still the same at least. Sweet, funny and welcoming.

You explained to his mother what had happened, why you moved, everything. She goes in for a hug, and you do so. You hear a deeper voice coming from upstairs, "Mom! What's for dinner?" She thought about it for a moment, "Y/N's favorite!" You heard him groan from upstairs and laughed.

She asked your favorite food and you responded with a rice bowl with noodles and food on top. You smirked at Yuji. It was his favorite food, not yours. But you didn't care, you still loved the food and you wanted him to be happy. You and Yuji helped his mom make the food, then she shoo'd you both off to catch up.

"Hm. Do you have any shorts, Yuji? My sweatpants are making me sweat." He nodded, and handed you a pair.

You started laughing, "Yuji, I have an idea!" You whispered your idea to him and he agreed, laughing along with you.

"Heeey, Choso!" Yuji said in a childish voice. "Urgh, what now Yuji?"

"Come down real quick! I have to show you something!" Choso mumbled something under his breath and eventually came down. He brought Choso to his room, while you snuck upstairs into his room. You had to contain your laughter and find a place to hide..

You looked under his bed, crawling under it and hiding. "Goddammit Yuji!" You heard Choso yelling, as Yuji showed him nothing. You forgot to check if your hair was showing, oh well. You doubted he would see it, as his room was a mess.

Choso went and sat down on his bed, laying down. He had your clothes with him, you saw them to the side, near the door. 𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵. However, Choso felt something wasn't right. You weren't anywhere to be seen downstairs, and he hadn't heard you leave.

Choso shrugged it off and smiled, "God, why did Y/N get so hot?" Your face turned a bright red, he groaned again and went out of his room to the bathroom. You had an idea.

You quickly got out from under his bed and stole your shirt, and his hoodie back. You sat on his bed, examining his room. You got curious and went to his closet, looking at his shoes and clothes. He had a certain smell, you couldn't quite make it out, but it was a nice smell. Without thinking you laid back down on his bed with your phone.

You turned to your side, facing away from the door. You start scrolling through Instagram, looking through your friends posts. Unnoticeably, Choso walks back into his room, and he just stares at you without you knowing. You start feeling cold so you pull a blanket over you.

Choso just sits there and smirks at the sight, he closes and locks his door and lays down on his bed with you.

"Wait- What?! Who is that?" You turn around and face Choso, and he's smiling down on you. Your eyes grow in fear as you realize, you and Choso are in the same bed together. You get out of his bed and start apologizing.

"I mean, if you wanted to get in bed that bad with me, I would have let you."

This comment leaves you flustered, and your blushing... Once again. You hide your face in your hands and Choso grabs your arm. He smiles, unlocks his door and throws you out.

"Ow... God, that hurt." You start to giggle over the fact that he found you attractive, you head towards the bathroom and look in the mirror. He left a mark on your arm from where he grabbed you. You curse under your breath, and put his hoodie on. You hear a knock at the door.

"Y/N? Are you okay??" You hear Yuji on the other side of the door and sigh, relived it wasn't Choso. "Yes, I'm okay! I'm just going to the bathroom." You hear him walk off, and you realize you didn't have your phone. You gulp, walking downstairs to Yuji to explain that you left your phone in Choso's room.

"Oh. Okay! We can get it back, trust me." You follow him upstairs to Choso's room and knock, "Choso, can Y/N have her phone back, please?" To your suprise, Choso answers the door and gives you your phone. "Call me, sweetheart." You scowl at him, and check your contacts.

'Choso', with a heart next to it. You groan in disgust, and walk downstairs to eat. Choso gets called down and you all eat together, Yuji sits across of you with his mother, and Choso sits next to you.

♡𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳! 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥!♡