˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ six ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫⚫⚫
(kinda spicy)

As you begin to wake up, slowly opening your eyes you let out a big yawn. You open your eyes all the way to find yourself on Choso's chest and his arm around you. You didn't bother to move as it was very comfy where you were. You start to re-position yourself into a more comfortable pose, but you are still on him. You start to doze off to sleep again.

You wake up once again, the sun is shining and you feel something in your hair. You look up at Choso and see that he is playing with your hair. You move your hand up to start playing with his and he notices you are awake. He stops playing with your hair and scoots over a bit so you don't think of him as a creep. "Don't stop." You whisper to him and give him a kiss. You hardly remember what happened, all you know is that you, Geto, Gojo, Yuji and Choso talked. He looks at you a bit shocked that you had just kissed him..again. "Oh..sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He smiles at you and continues to play with your hair. You gaze at him and start kissing on his neck, finding a soft spot and he lets out a small groan. You kiss on him more until you hear a knock. "Hey, Y/N." It was Yuji. He smirks at you both, "Am I interrupting something? I'll leave now."

A few kisses later and you sit up, rubbing your head. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥? Choso sees that your dress is pulled up a little and he pulls it down for you. You stand up, getting a drink of water and going back. "Do you have any clothes that I can borrow? My mom will kill me if she knows I was dressed like this." He snickers and nods, going to his closet. He hands you a big t-shirt and shorts. You smile at him, "thank you." You go off to change out of the dress and swimsuit into the clothes you were given. You smelt it and it smelt like him. You look in the mirror to fix your hair and noticed you are covered in hickeys. You gasp, your mother is going to literally disown you if she sees this. You start crying in the bathroom, sitting on the floor. You hear a knock, "Y/N? Are you ok?" Yuji was at the door, you unlock the door and he gasps. "What's wrong?!" You point at your neck. "oh... fuck. wait here."

"Choso! Come here." They start whispering about something that you can't understand, a few minutes later they both come in, comforting you. They brought makeup to cover the hickeys up. You sniffle, "Thank you guys." You hug both of them, and they help with the makeup. You call your mom, asking if you can go to the mall with them. "I...I guess hun. I love you." "I love you too, seeya soon." You arrive at your house to get your money and to dress into something nicer. You go up to your room to find your card. You put on a light pink dress, which was also short. You do your hair quickly and slip on light pink platform heels and grab your purse. You put a pink bow in your hair and do your makeup and go to the car with Choso and Yuji. Choso is driving and Yuji is in the passenger seat. "Yuji!" Choso snarls, "Get in the backseat, don't be rude!"

"Oh yea! Sorry Y/N!" He hops out and gets into the backseat, and you get in the front. Yuji is laying down, listening to music. Choso looks at him then you, "You look really pretty today." You start to blush, "Thank you, Choso." You smile at him and he drives to the mall. "Is it okay if Gojo and Geto come?" You nod, and check your phone. Jesus, you had more than 10 messages from your friends. Mostly just asking if you were okay, it was sweet of them to do to. Choso puts his hand in the middle. You risk it and hold his hand, covering your face with your other hand so he doesn't see you blushing. He looked really good right now, his hair was down and wavy, and he was wearing a t-shirt and baggy pants. "Hey, Choso?" "Hm?" "....Did you give me those hickeys last night?" He starts to sweat, "Yes..BUT, if it makes you feel better, you gave me some yesterday and earlier." You nod, "It's okay. I'm not mad." Your hands are still holding onto each other. You both hear Yuji laughing, and taking pictures of you guys holding hands and you staring into his eyes while blushing. In seconds, it's posted to his instagram and snapchat. You both stare at Yuji and he just giggles. You want to say something but hold back, he's your best friend, this is what friends do. You sigh and before you know it your at the mall. You see Geto and Gojo, Gojo is with Utahime. You smile at him before rolling your eyes.

Choso's hand and your hand are still together, with him pulling you close to his side. "Ooooh!" exclaims everyone, you let go of his hand, flustered. Choso rolls his eyes and puts his arm over you and you all begin walking. You and Utahime spot a Sephora and both of you run to it, Gojo and Choso stay near you guys sitting on a bench. While Yuji and Geto go walking around, entering stores. You and her come out with bags full of makeup and huge smiles. You and her go walking around with Gojo and Choso walking slowly behind you both. "Soo... You and Gojo, huh?" She blushes, "Yes, we've been together for a few weeks. I'm so in love. ...What about you and Choso?" You rub your arm, "Well, I'm not 100% sure. We made out last night and he's super nice to me when it's just us. So, I don't really know what we are." Utahime stops walking and turns around to Choso. 𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰...

"Oi, Choso! Are you and Y/N dating?" Your eyes grew wide and you instantly became embarrassed. Choso shrugs and you all continue walking. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 ? You look to the ground a bit disappointed. You meet up again with Yuji and Geto, and you all have shopping bags. Your sunglasses fall off and you bend over to pick them up. Choso sees your ass and immediately whispers something to himself. You and Utahime agree to do something with Geto and Yuji, and you both jump on their backs racing to the food court. Choso and Gojo sigh, "Why couldn't it be us?" They sigh and run after you four, meeting up at the food court. "No, Y/N! Me and Geto got here first, not you two!" You shook your head, "No, Utahime!! Me and Yuji got here first!" The arguing goes on for a few minutes before you get interrupted by Yuji.

"Come on, guys let's eat!" You order your food and sit down until it's ready, you sit next to Choso and Utahime. While eating your spicy noodles, you notice Choso didn't order anything. You tap him, gesturing that you want to share with him. He hesitates, but agrees. Utahime starts a conversation, "So, who wants to get manicures with me and Y/N?" Nobody agrees, she sighs. "That's fine, less money to spend!" You throw your food away, making sure you and Choso ate enough. You kiss him on the cheek and run over to the manicure place. Utahime and you pick out light pink nails, that aren't long, but more of a medium size. Once the nails are done and dried, you walk over to your friends and show them off.

Choso grabs your hand, "Come with me, I want to buy you something." You nod, Yuji following behind shortly. He takes you to Victoria's Secret, you hug him and pick out a few sets of lingerie. One of the pieces that you picked out was a light pink, laced set to match your outfit currently. You meet back up with the group, hands now full of bags as he bought you more after you went to Victoria's Secret. You had a huge grin on your face, then you checked the time and notifications.

𝗠𝗼𝗺- Hey, Y/N. I'm going to be out of town with Hana for a bit for a work trip. You can stay at the house and at Yuji's house in the meantime. Love you.

𝗬𝗼𝘂- Okay, I love you too.

"Guys, I think we should be leaving, the mall is going to close soon." You nod and hug Utahime as you went to the car with Choso and Yuji. "Are you going back home or to our house?" You shrug, "I think I'm going to my house first to pack as my mom is going to be gone for a few days." He nods, dropping you off at your house and waiting in the driveway. You pack your shower things, clothes, your toothbrush, etc. Meanwhile, in the car. Yuji takes out his airpods to talk to Choso. "So, are you and Y/N a thing now or what?" Choso shrugs once again, "I'm not really sure, honestly."

♡hii guys! thx for reading once again, the next chapter will be coming out this week most likely. i hope ur enjoying the story so far!♡