˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ sixteen˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

a few minutes after the fight, everyone decided to leave, including you. your friends walked you back to your house and said their goodbyes. you felt sick to your stomach, like throwing up. was he mad at you? it wasn't entirely your fault, mahito started everything.

you laid in your bed, the question lingering in your empty mind. your aunt and uncle were finally home, but not pleased with the mess left.

they brought home a late birthday present, as they missed your birthday while out of town. you opened it and it was earrings and new shoes. you thanked them and headed back upstairs to your room.

you laid for hours, and hours, and hours. you didn't know whether to text him or leave him be. but, you being you, you decided to text him.

♡CHOSO♡

you:
are you awake?
read 10:03 PM
choso i know you saw my text. please answer me or call me to sort things out.

choso:
can we talk at your house? please?

you:
...sure. the front doors open, just come in quietly.

choso
omw

you sighed in relief, knowing he wasn't pissed off to the point that he wouldn't answer your texts.

a few minutes later, after staring blankly into the stars, you heard a car pulling up. could he be any louder?! you saw him get out of the car with a bag. he walked up to your front stairs, opening the door without a sound. you sat on your bed, fidgeting with your fingers.

you heard him enter your room, dropping his bag and shutting the door. "hey." he walked over to your bed and you said hey back in a hardly audible voice.

"i'm.. i'm not mad at you, y/n. it's mahito, he always finds a way to cause a problem and can't keep his hands to himself or his mouth shut."

you looked up from your hands, wiping the tears. "so.. you're not mad at me?"

he hummed, "well, you should have let me handle it, but it was really all his fault." he pulled you in closer to himself, leaning back on the pillows.

"why'd you bring your bag?"

"i.. kinda needed a place to stay. yuji's mad because of mahito, which made him mad at me since he's my friend. my mom's the same way. i can leave if you want though."

"no, please stay." you buried your head into his chest. "i missed you. i thought you were mad at me."

you heard him chuckle a bit, "no, i wouldn't be mad at you. i'm sorry if i made it seem like it."you assured him it was okay and turned on the TV.

and before you knew it, you both were asleep and entangled in each others arms.

sorry for the short chapter, i wanted to give u guys something somewhat wholesome + a new chapter! i hope u enjoy love u ty for almost 2k reads