˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ thirteen ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

⚫ ⚫ ⚫(warning!!! very spicy! filler chapter btw)

you woke up with an awful headache. as you tried to get up, you felt the need to stay. you felt warm and safe. you looked to your side and saw choso peacefully sleeping. you smiled and wrapped yourself in his arms, wrapping yours around him as well.

you had fallen back asleep into choso's arms for a few more hours. you flutter your eyes open, to choso playing with your hair. "tch, didn't think you'd wake up." you rolled your eyes at his comment. your gaze met his and before you knew it your lips crashed into his. he slipped his tongue into your mouth. you both held the kiss until the both of you ran out of air.

"choso.....not here... yuji's gonna hear us.." he looked you back in the eyes, then going back to kiss your swollen lips. right before the kiss he whispered into your ear,

"then, let's go somewhere else." your eyes widen as he picks you up in the bridal pose and takes you to his room.

"choso we just woke up... we can do this later, just let me wake up first." he was standing over you, towering over you. although he looked disappointed, he agreed. you and him walked back out of his room "....can we go to IHOP?" you looked him in the eyes, and he gave you a light nod. you smiled at him and went up to wake yuji.

"hey, yuji. wake up, we're getting breakfast." yuji shot up in an instant,

"give me a second! i'll be down in no time!" you laughed to yourself, how he got up so quick for breakfast. you slip on some of choso's clothes, baggy sweatpants and a baggy graphic t-shirt. you snuck some of his sunglasses out, and put them on in the car.

"wait.. are those mine?" you slowly turn your head to him, giving a nervous look.

"yes...can i have them, pleaseeee!" you begged and he smiled at you, noticing you were just in his clothes. he sighed, "keep the whole outfit. you look cute in it." your cheeks went red, looked at the window. "aw, is my baby embarrassed?"

"shut up." you mumbled, still waiting for yuji. choso furrowed his brows at you and moved his hand to your face.

"what was that, baby? i didn't quite hear you." you rolled your eyes and smacked his hand off.

he faked to be hurt, "what'd you say?"

"i said to shut up."

his lips formed into a curve.

"oh, is my baby mad?"

you groaned, "ugh, shut up!"

you looked away from the window, now facing choso. you slapped him across the face, making his smile dissapear.

he frowned. despite wanting to get payback for the two slaps, he didn't.

"can you stop slapping me?!"

"can you stop calling me baby?!"

"oh, okay. sorry, baby!"

choso laughed as he dodged another slap. you were practically on-top of the center console at this point, as you tried your hardest to slap him.

he got ahold of your wrist, forcing you to stop attempting to slap him.

"are you gonna stop before you get hurt, darling?" he laughed at your expression. your face was fully red now, if it was a cartoon there would be smoke coming out of both of your ears.

"stooop! stop with the nicknames!" you sat on the center console, pouting and crossing your arms.

"or else what?"