01

Third Person's POV

A night in Chicago, where a huge mansion is having a blasting party that was prepared by the son of the owner, the biggest tycoon company in the country. All the teenagers from his school are invited.

Kim Taehyung is known for having unlimited cards; he can buy everything he wants with one swipe of his card. But he had a spoiled brat attitude that matched his card.

"Everyone! Raise your glass and let's give a toss to our Kim Taehyung! "A man yelled at the mix, and everyone did what he was saying while Taehyung was having fun with his friends.

The teenagers are all enjoying themselves with alcohol and blasting music. Meanwhile, Taehyung and his friends are planning something fun.

"This won't hurt if we do this. "Taehyung said to his friends. They are planning to play a prank on one of their friends.

"We're just going to scare her," one of Taehyung's friends said.

"But she said that she had a heart disease, right?"A blonde girl reminds me.

"Yeah, right! But this is not scary at all; we are just going to make her scream because she is scared," Taehyung said.

They are in the bathroom right now, where their friend is doing her business. After they put the mannequin in the right place, they make sure that the mannequin will fall down in front of the bathroom's door, where their friend will come out. They also put a camera in front to capture the girl's reaction. After that, they quickly hid in one of the rooms. They are waiting for their friend to come out.

"AHHHHHHH! "They heard their friend screaming, which made them immediately come out of where they had been hiding.

But they were panicked when they saw their friend on the floor. She was unconscious and shocked at the prank that Taehyung's did.

"Omygod! Anna! "Taehyung shouted. He went at her to check her condition, and they found that she was unconscious and had slow breathing. Taehyung's immediately called the ambulance.

After a minute, an ambulance  arrived and some police arrived. They have been reported for having a blasting party late at night, which was reported by the neighbors. Taehyung's father is also informed by the police of what is happening in his house, and Taehyung's friend is being brought to the hospital.

It almost put Taehyung and his friends into jail since they are drunk and they are minors, but luckily their parents were having good negotiations with the police so that they would be put into jail.

All the teenagers are forced to go home while leaving Taehyung with his dad, who is fuming in anger since Taehyung's mess interrupted his business meeting. He doesn't know what he will do to his son since his wife has died. Taehyung becomes a spoiled brat and troublemaker. He always made a mess with his pranks.

Taehyung's father has enough; he has already decided what solution he is going to do to make his son behave because the last prank his son did was unforgivable.