03

Third Person's POV

"Kim Taehyung, wake up!"

Taehyung opened his eyes and found that his father was already well dressed and waking him up.

"I will give you 5 minutes to fix yourself, or else I will drag you to the airport," Mr. Kim said, leaving Taehyung's room.

Taehyung immediately went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. When he came out, he realized that all his luggage had already been brought to the car. He ran out and went to the car that was waiting for him. Mr. Kim is already seated.

"I hope you will behave in Korea," Mr. Kim said. Taehyung didn't answer him since he was still annoyed at his father's decision about his life.

After an hour, they arrived at the airport. They immediately went on board and assisted quickly since they are VIPs. The flight was passed through; that's why in the morning they arrived in South Korea.

Taehyung can't believe that he is already in Korea and that he is going to stay in the country for a year or years.

The father and son were driving to their destination. The Seoul Riverdale National University.

"Omygod! Why is this school old-fashioned?" Taehyung whispered when he saw at the window of the car of the university that he was going to stay.

"We arrived," Mr. Kim said. He is the first one to come out of the car, and he was greeted by an average woman.

"Welcome back, Mr. Kim," a woman greeted.

"It's good to be back here, Mrs. Jeon," Mr. Kim said while giving hugs to each other.

"Where's your son?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

Mr. Kim knocked at Taehyung's window to make him come out of the car. Taehyung rolled down the car's window.

"Do I need to stay here?" Taehyung asked his father, who was facing him.

"If you want to go back to Chicago, you should learn how to be a disciplined and well-behaved person. This will be helpful for you to attend school at SRN University," Taehyung's father answered. Taehyung just signed and gave up on convincing his father to change his decision.

Taehyung comes out of the car. Mrs. Jeon quickly greeted him and gave him tight hugs.

"You have grown up so well," Mrs. Jeon said while she kept smiling at the young man who was in front of her.

"Son, this is Jeon Yoona, the school principal." Taehyung's father introduced the woman who is in front of them.

"I am Kim Taehyung," Taehyung introduced himself.

"I hope you enjoy yourself here," Mrs. Jeon said, which made Taehyung's eyes roll.

"Jimin! Come here." The principal called a young boy that was the was the same age as Taehyung.

"I would like you to accompany me, Taehyung. And also, he is sharing a room with you and your friends," Mrs. Jeon said to the boy.

"Hi! "Jimin greeted him, but Taehyung just ignored him.

"Mr. Kim, I will leave you here. I need to take care of the first-year students." Mrs. Jeon bid her good-bye.