14

Third Person's POV

A loud slam of the door was heard when Yugyeom closed the door behind him. He is fuming in anger because he witnessed Taehyung and Jungkook's interaction.

"Why did Jungkook Hyung notice that Chicago Boy?!" Yugyeom yelled, causing his two allies to flinch.

"It might be that he doesn't want you to notice that he likes you; that's why he's making you jealous," one of his allies said, making Yugyeom calm down and think about it.

"You are right! Jungkook Hyung wants me to get jealous, and won't I notice that he likes me too? That's why he is using the Chicago boy to make me jealous," Yugyeom said to himself while his allies nodded and looked at each other.

"But I want that Chicago boy to go back to his own place. He is making a mess in our school, and I can't let that happen." Yugyeom said he still has hatred for Taehyung.

"What is your plan to expel him? "Yugyeom's allies asked.

"We are not the ones who will do that for him. "The only thing that we do is push him to do it by himself," Yugyeom said, making his allies look at him with confusion in their minds.

PRINCIPAL OFFICE

"I did not start it! "Taehyung said this when he came inside the principal office. The principal was busy signing some papers when Taehyung arrived.

"Go back! You didn't knock," Mrs. Jeon said, making Taehyung roll his eyes and go back outside.

He knocked and said, "I swear to god I didn't start the fight."

"I didn't call you because of that. I want to have a word with you," Mrs. Jeon said. Taehyung sits in front of her, then faces her.

"I heard you excel well in playing volleyball, and you got some friends of yours," Mrs. Jeon says.

"Yeah, I was taught by mom; that's why I can play well, and I have some friends," Taehyung said with a bored tone.

"It's great that you are adjusting and getting used to it here in Riverdale." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

"Do you read, Taehyung?"Mrs. Jeon asked, and Taehyung's focus went on her.

"Yes, I read magazines, tabloids, and newspapers," Taehyung answered.

"How about academic books or novels?"Mrs. Jeon asked, and Taehyung immediately shook his head as a no.

"I preferred some issues and gossip," Taehyung said, which made the principal chuckle.

Mrs. Jeon stood up from her chair and went to the book shelf that was behind her. She got a novel book and gave it to Taehyung.

"I want you to read this book and tell me what you learned from it." Mrs. Jeon gives the book to Taehyung, who gadly accepts it.

"I know Taehyung, you are a good person, just like your mom," Mrs. Jeon said, making Taehyung keep his mouth shut.

Taehyung didn't say anything, but he brought the book with him when he left. He is having a hard time when it comes to his mom. He missed his mom so much.