02

Third Person's POV

A seventeen-year-old boy was sitting on the couch quietly and behaving strangely while facing his furious father.

"Did you know that your prank—what you did tonight—is extremely serious?!" Mr. Kim yelled, making his son flinch.

"We're just having fun." Taehyung said his reason made his father more furious because of his pathetic reason.

"Fun?! Do you think that's fun? What if your friend didn't make it to the hospital? Anna has heart disease. The prank you did and your friends did is unforgivable. Do you think it will still be funny if your friend, Anna, is gone on this earth?!" Mr. Kim shouted. He doesn't want to be harsh on his son, but Taehyung's wrongdoings have far enough made him push his button.

"I am sorry," Taehyung said while crying. He knows what he did was wrong.

"You're sorry will not fix the mess that you did. I already decided that you are going back to South Korea," Mr. Kim said. He is already done with Taehyung's behavior.

"What!? You can't throw me at South Korea just like that?!" Taehyung yelled. He can't believe that his father will abandon him in South Korea.

"It will be good if you are going to stay in South Korea. Son, this is the last solution that I can use to make you realize your mistake. Tomorrow morning, make sure that your things that you will bring to Korea are already packed. We are leaving tomorrow," Mr. Kim said, then left Taehyung behind to go to his room with a heavy heart.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is sitting on the couch with his face down. He can't believe that his father will send him to Korea.

After a few minutes, Taehyung went to his room to start packing the things he would bring when his friend called him.

"Hey Tae! What's up in your house? Did your father scold you really hard? "William asked one of Taehyung's friends and flings.

"He didn't scold me, but he punished me. He is going to send me off to South Korea. I was packing right now because our flight will be tomorrow morning." Taehyung shared what happened during his father's conversation.

"What?! South Korea?! How about your study here? "William asked. He can't believe that Taehyung is leaving the country.

"I think he is going to transfer me. There's a boarding school that he wanted me to study at, but I always turned down," Taehyung says while busy packing his luxury items that he will bring to Korea.

"Well, the only thing I can say is good luck and see you soon. I will miss you," William sweetly said, making Taehyung laugh at him.

"Yah! Stop it; I will end the call. I need to finish this packing so that I can already sleep. I need to wake up early." Taehyung said good-bye to William, then ended the call.

After Taehyung finishes packing everything that he will bring, He went to his beauty rest.