04

Kim Taehyung's POV

I can't believe that I am going to study at this cheap and old-fashioned school. They have a uniform that has a very old-fashioned style. They also have rules and regulations that make me want to escape from this school.

This school has curfews; we are not allowed to leave the school, and they confiscate the phones. There's no signal or internet connection, and the only thing that we can use to communicate with our family is an old computer.

I think I am going to die because of this underrated lifestyle. How am I going to update and communicate with the people who are making me their role model?

Argh! I am frustrated with how I am going to survive this place.

"I am Park Jimin, one of your roommates, and I will be your classmate." I look at him from his feet to his head. How can he manage to wear a uniform that makes them look like they are from the old ages?

"I am sorry, but I am strict when it comes to choosing some friends," I said to him.

"I am not applying as your friend, and I don't want to have a friend like you. You are so fastidious," Jimin said, then gave me rolled eyes and walked away from me. He went at his friends, then they looked at me.

That midget is getting to my nerves. Good thing that they are can speak in English. But I can speak and understand Korean since my mom taught me when she was alive.

"Baby," I heard Dad call me. I turned to him and looked at him. I was giving him a pout on my face, and I was hoping that I would make him change his mind to force me to study here and that he would bring me back to Chicago.

"Stop giving me a face like that. It will not work on me this time," he said. Dad put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a tight hug.

"Please behave yourself. I promise that I will visit you every semester," Dad said. The only thing I can do is accept my fate and sigh.

After bidding farewell, Dad went to the car and left me alone in this old-fashioned school. I decided to walk inside the school so that I could check my room when someone bumped into me.

"What the—"

"Who are you? Are you the new transferee from Chicago?"The boy said. I think we are the same age. But I don't like his attitude.

"Yes, I am," I answered him. I was leveling his attitude towards me.

"This bitch! "He yelled. He is going to attack me, but his minions hold him.

"Yugyeom, everyone is staring at you. There are some first-year students here. You can't let your reputation be dirty because of that American boy." They are speaking in Korean, but I can still understand it.

"I will let you pass this time," Yugyeom whispered in front of my face, then left me alone.

I only rolled my eyes, then I proceeded to look for my room. I think that Yugyeom Boy has huge popularity here. But I still don't care about him.