06

Kim Taehyung's POV

I and my roommates are busy arranging my things when someone comes inside our room. They immediately, from their own perspective, assigned beds.

"Okay, surrender your phones," the middle-aged lady said. I saw them giving their own phones when the lady was on my bed and got my two phones.

I quickly stood up to stop her from getting my phones.

"Hey, hands off on my phones," I said to her. I was going to grab my phone when she smacked my hand.

"Ouch! How dare you? I will sue you. Let me have my phone. I am going to call my lawyer," I said. However, she just ignored me and turned her back on me.

"Hey! I am talking to you!" I yelled, making her turn her back and look at me with her poker face.

"Kim Taehyung, right?" she asked.

"Yes, I am Kim Taehyung," I answered.

"Jimin, did you not tell him about the rules and regulations?" She asked Jimin.

"I am sorry, Mrs. Jhun. I will inform him later." Jimin immediately apologized.

"You. Behave yourself in this school," Mrs. Jhun said.

"But—"

"All of you will receive a detention. You are assigned to clean the pool in the gym today." Mrs. Jhun yelled, then she left us in the room.

"Taehyung, you should not resist Mrs. Jhun. Look, it is only our first day in school, then we already have a detention to clean a pool," Jin whining.

"Wear your proper uniform. We are going to have lunch in the cafeteria," Jimin said.

I got the uniform that was given to me by Mrs. Jhun. My face changed into a disgusting look at the uniform. I decided to add some design and style to it.

"What did you do to your uniform?" Wonwoo asked when he saw me wearing the uniform. I put in an effort to have a life.

"I designed it," I answered.

"Oh god! You are such a troublemaker, Taehyung," Jimin said when he also saw my new uniform.

"I swear to god. If we get another detention because of you, Taehyung, I will smack your head," Jin said while he was massaging his forehead.

"Don't mind me! I think we should go. I am so hungry that I could eat a horse," I said, and then I am the one who comes out of the room first.

"Does Taehyung have a big stomach? How come he can eat a horse?" I heard Wonwoo ask Jimin before I closed the door, which made me giggle at him.

I and my three roommates are going along in the crowded hallway to arrive at the cafeteria, where all the students are allowed to attend the lunch break with all the students and higher officials of the school. While we are walking, Jimin is discussing all the rules and regulations at the school.

I only did it by nodding and acting like I was listening to all that he was saying. After a minute, we arrived at the cafeteria. We find our seats, and they're near the principal's table. I was going to sit when Jimin stopped me.

"We need to stand up to wait for the principal," Jimin said, but I don't care about waiting for the higher officials. I am tired of standing up for long; that's why I sit down.