07

Kim Taehyung's POV

When I sit down in my chair, I only hear that Jimin breathes out heavily. Then I was shocked when Jimin and Jin, who are beside me, held my arms and forced me to stand up.

"What the hell?" I yell.

"Please! Just this one, Tae. Behave yourself," Jimin whispered. Well, he looks so stressed because, for me, that's why I follow him.

I rolled my eyes, then I got curious when the room was filled with whispering.

"Wonwoo, your cousin is here," Jin said to Wonwoo, who was in front of him.

"Usual, he is so famous to the boys who are here," Wonwoo said.

I look at the boy who is talking. Well, he is handsome and has a bulky body. I also noticed his huge biceps, and I want him to put his arm around my neck.

"Who is he? "I asked them.

"He is Jeon Jungkook, the son of the principal and Wonwoo's cousin. He is famous among the boys who are gay or bisexual. Well, in the other school, he is also famous. Mostly in the university beside us for girls school," Jimin explained.

I saw Jungkook and the other boys that were following him sit on the table where his mother was going to sit.

"Okay! I can feel his presence. I count of three," Jin said, making me look at him confused.

"One," Jimin counted.

"Two," Jin continued.

"Three." Wonwoo finished their countdown.

"Hi Jungkook," the loud voice of the familiar voice greeted Wonwoo's cousin. He also sits beside him.

"This Yugyeom is so in love with your cousin,." Jin said.

"Actually, he is so annoying. He is acting like a superior here and keeps flirting with Jungkook Hyung," Wonwoo said.

"Wait? Why did you call your cousin 'Hyung'? Are you not the same age? "I asked.

"We're not; Jungkook Hyung is already senior. He is in 12th grade," Wonwoo answered.

Oh god! I was thinking we were just in the in the same grade, but he is already a senior.

After a few minutes, the principal arrived, which made me feel good because I could sit in the chair.

"I hope all of you enjoy your first day at Seoul Riverdale University! "Mrs. Jeon said. She gave a long speech before they served the food to the students.

"What the heck? I can't eat this food." I refused to eat the food that they were serving.

"This is the only thing that they are serving, Taehyung. You can't refuse, or else you will not eat," Wonwoo said.

"I am vegetarian when it's Monday," I exclaimed.

"Well, that's the only thing that you can eat. If I were you, I am just going to eat that food, or else you are going to die because of hunger," Jimin said.

I don't have any choice but to eat this food. Before we ate the food that was in front of us, We are going to pray first.

"Dear God—" all the students praying synchronized.

"Itadakimasu! "I loudly said I made them stop what they were doing, and everyone looked at me. I saw the principal and his son look at me with different faces.

I didn't bother with their look, but I smiled at them and started eating the food, which made them also start eating their own.