16

Kim Taehyung's POV

Our group dynamic is good. We points continuously made our team ahead of scores from our opponents. However, sadly, Yugyeom was kicked out of the court. He is also continuously having a penalty, and he was arguing with the referee; that's why the referee kicked out of the court.

The two sets were won by our team, and now it's already the third set. The game was crucial and a close fight, but we made sure that in the end, our team would be the one to win the match.

"This is the last set if we will win this match," Jimin reminded.

"Taehyung, don't hesitate to hit the ball. I always had your back," Jimin said, which made me feel some pressure.

"Okay boys! This is the last set for us, and then we can celebrate our first win! For our pride and our school pride! Let's win this game! "What Ms. Lim said to us made us motivated to win this game.

"Riverdale, one big fight! "We cheered the position again.

"I can feel that we are going to win this game," Jin whispered at me. He is on my back while I am positioning myself. I raised both hands in the net while Jin was holding me at my back.

"Let's do our secret combination play later," I whispered at him.

"Okay, let's surprise them," Jin said, and then the ball was served.

The game was a close fight, but we maintained our lead over the opponents. The crowds were very loud when I and Jin were doing our combination play. They are shocked when I come out on the other side of the court and spike it, making the opponent have trouble.

I am happy because what we planned and practice is working really well. The crowds were rumbling when there was only one point to go before we could win this match.

We were going to be served when the other team called a timeout. I can hear that everyone is shouting for one point to go. Wonwoo is the number one person I can hear and see leading the cheer.

"Tae, are you okay? Your knee is super red," Jin said while looking at my knee. I look down to see my knee, and I realize it is so red.

I flinched when Ms. Lim put an ice pack on my knee.

"I think you get this when you land," Ms. Lim said. I didn't feel any pain when I was inside the court, but now I can already feel the pain.

"I am okay, don't worry," I assured them, saying that I could still play.

"One point is all we need to finish this game. We guys can do this," Ms. Lim said while holding the ice pack in my knee.

The signal was already heard, making us back at the court. They made me put on a knee pad, and then I walked into the court without minding the pain in my knee.

One of our players gave a pass when he heard the whistle. The opponent receives it well and spikes back the ball, but Jimin successfully saves the ball.

"Pass it to me," I heard Jin asking for the ball. It's a cue that I need to prepare myself for.

Jin set the ball in my place, then I set my momentum, then I jumped high to spike the ball, but I saw that three blockers were in front of me. They are really prepared for my spike. I can't spike, so that's why I decided to tap the ball in higher, which only made the ball pass through and then land on the ground.

The crowd was loud when the ball landed on the ground. My teammates quickly went to me and hugged me. I am happy that we won this match.

"Omygod! We won! "We yelled.