18

Kim Taehyung's POV

"I am happy to announce that our volleyball team has won their first game in the tournament. This is the first time for us since it's been a year since we won a match." Mrs. Jeon, the principal, is speaking in front of us. She is happy to announce the good news.

"I would like to congratulate the volleyball players who are doing their best to win the game." She never forgot to mention us.

We stood up for our seats, and then the students clapped their hands for us.

"For the students who want to be part of the volleyball team or have a practice. Please meet Kim Yug..." Mrs. Jeon was going to say Yugyeom's name, but she stopped and looked at the paper with her.

Yugyeom is going to stand up when he sits down again because the principal stopped.

"Oh, my mistake! Please meet Kim Taehyung." I was shocked when she said my name.

"Taehyung, please stand up so that the students will recognize you," Mrs. Jeon said.

I stood up from my seat, and then my three friends happily clapped their hands.

"Kim Taehyung will be the one who helps and guides you. He is the new captain ball of volleyball," Mrs. Jeon continued. I was shocked and happy that I was the new team captain.

Ms. Lim didn't inform me about this news. I look at Jimin and Jin like I am asking if they know about it. They nodded and said yes.

I also saw Jungkook and his friends clapping. Jungkook Hyung is staring at me while he is loudly clapping. I looked at Yugyeom also, and he is not happy at all.

Yugyeom is giving me a death glare. After the principal's announcement, we are allowed to go back to our room since it's Saturday and there's no class.

"Hey! "I heard someone say it at my back. I turned my back and looked to see who it was. I saw Jungkook and his friends.

"Yes, Jungkook Hyung? "I asked.

"Are you free? "He asked, which made me look at him confused.

"No, I need to meet the new players that want to join the team, and we have a practice," I answered.

"We also have a practice," he said.

"Let's share in the court so that we can practice together," I suggest.

"Okay, see you later," Jungkook said, then I nodded and let them walk away.

"What do you mean we have practice?"I heard one of his friends nagging, but I don't mind.

I and my friends stayed in our room for a while. We are bonding with each other when Jimin asks something.

"Tae, do you still want to go back to Chicago? "He asked.

I nodded. "I always wanted to go back there."

"We can help you if you want to go back," he said, which made me curious about how they would help me.

"How? "I asked.

He signed, "If you want to go back to Chicago, You should expel yourself. In our school, there's a rule that if you do many things, you violate the rules. They will interrogate you. If the result shows that you are guilty, therefore, you are expelled," Jimin explained.

"So? What's the plan? "I asked him. I want to go back to Chicago.