10

Kim Taehyung's POV

We team up with our best classmates, while our opponents are Yugyeom and his classmates. When we went inside the court, we faced our opponents who were on the other side of the court. I saw Yugyeom staring at me with his annoying smirk. I only roll my eyes at him.

"Focus, tae," I heard Jimin say at my back. I am in front of the neck since I was assigned to be the outside spiker, while Jin is a setter and Jimin will be the libero.

"Okay! Let's start the game!" Ms. Lim yelled, then whistled.

The opponents are the ones who will do the serving. I and my teammates are waiting for their serve.

As they serve the ball, Jimin digs so that the ball stays in the air. Jin receives the ball and positions it on spikes. I prepared myself to spike as I saw that Jin had set the ball for me. I jumped so high that I could slam the ball to bring it back to the other side of the court.

"YAHOO! "I heard screaming from my classmates when the opponents didn't dig or receive the ball. The ball was hit on the ground; that's why the points were on my team.

"What the—did you not see the ball coming? "Yangyeom yelled to his teammates.

He looks so mad because I got a point. After I scored for my teammates, it was continuously getting better points until we won in the first set and second set.

I can see how frustrated and angry Yugyeom is right now. This is already the third set, and if we win this set, we are going to win this game.

"You are so good at this game, Tae," Jin said while I was drinking the water that was given by Wonwoo.

"Of course, this has been my sport since I was young," I answered.

We were talking about our next strategy against Yugyeom's team when we heard a loud noise from the students. I saw that our seniors are here; they are wearing a basketball jersey and shorts.

"Omygod! Jungkook and his teammates are here," I heard my other teammates say.

"What are they doing here? "I asked.

"I think they finished with their practice and saw our game is going on; that's why they decided to watch," Jin said.

"Look, Yugyeom is anxious. I am sure that he will do everything to make Jungkook showy," Jimin said as he looked at Yugyeom, who kept talking and flirting with Jungkook.

I saw Yugyeom trying hard to get Jungkook's attention. I don't understand why Yugyeom is forcing himself on Jungkook when he can see that Jungkook doesn't like him.

I was back in my senses when I heard the whistle of Ms. Lim. We positioned ourselves again and waited for the other opponent to serve the ball.

"Go tae! Go Jimin! Go Jin! "I heard Wonwoo cheering for us.

As they serve the ball, Jin and I are using the combined technique that we plan, and it works. I spiked the ball to other angles, and they didn't receive it, making us get the first score in this third set.