11

Kim Taehyung's POV

I can hear the screams of my classmates right now. They are cheering for me and us. Our team has a dynamic, and that's why we are getting a good score. The score is 20–15; we are ahead of 5 points over our opponents.

Honestly, Yugyeom's teammates are really good at playing, but their leader is the one who is making them lose. He keeps scolding them and yelling at them; that's why I can see they lose their confidence in playing.

"Five points to go; we are going to win this game," Jin said while we were having a time out.

"We can win this game; I can feel it," I said with my confident voice.

"Of course, we can win. We have you, Tae," Jimin said, making me blush.

We heard a whistle sign that the timeout was over. The game was intense since the opponents were trying to keep up with our score, but we were still ahead of them.

"Last one," Jimin yelled.

The score is 24–22. Yugyeom's team gets a good score when Yugyeom sits at the bench for a while.

"TAEHYUNG! SPIKE! "What I heard Jin say made me jump and spike the ball.

Everything was in slow motion when I spiked the ball. I was nervous because there might be a chance to a chance to save the ball. I saw Yugyeom dig to save the ball that was in front of him; however, he didn't prevent the ball from hitting the ground.

The ground was loud when we finished the game. I and my teammates are hugging and yelling at each other because we did it. We won against Yugyeom's team.

"Omygod! Congratulations to us! "Jimin yelled while we were holding each other in circle form and jumping off while spinning.

I saw Yugyeom is mad when he leaves the ground; his allies are following him with their nervous faces.

"Congratulations! "Ms. Lim greeted us.

"Thank you, ma'am," we said.

"I hope you all are always attending our practice for the tournament," she said, which made me confused.

"What do you mean, Ms. Lim? "One of my classmates asked.

"You are all part of the volleyball team that is going to compete in a tournament this year," Ms. Lim announced, which made me jump for joy.

"Oh, thank you so much, Ms. Lim."

I am so happy that I am going to be part of the volleyball team. We were enjoying our win when someone called Wonwoo.

"Won,"

"Oh, Jungkook Hyung," Wonwoo said when he saw who was calling him. Our classmates squeaked when they saw Jungkook and his friends in front of us.

I look at him, and I find that he is also looking at me. We made eye contact, but I immediately removed my eyes from him.

Why am I feeling shy and nervous around him? This is the first time that I am feeling nervous around a boy.

"Are you going home on weekends? "He asked Wonwoo.

"I am not going home, Hyung. Why? "

"Nothing. By the way, congratulations, and I heard you all are going to be part of the volleyball team," Jungkook Hyung said, making everyone say thank you to him.

"Kim Taehyung, right? "He said it made my heart want to jump outside of me. Why do he know me?