Thomas [2]

*Contains smut*

{third person POV}

Y/n rolled over in bed to find Thomas already gone. He didn't wake her up this morning...weird. She shook off the thought and got out of bed, stretching as she did so.

She walked over to her dresser, opening and closing drawers, realizing it's laundry day. Crap. She hadn't done laundry in a while, so she didn't really have anything to wear. As she searched her drawers she found an extremely tight tank top that showed a little bit of cleavage, more than she expected when she put it on. Next, she had to find shorts to wear. Y/n found the only clean pair of shorts she had left. Slipping them on, she realized how much she had developed in the hip and butt region. Letting out a sigh, she threw on her shoes.

The girl grabbed all of her dirty clothes, and started walking them to the laundry room. Thank goodness no one was using the washing station. She quickly went through and washed all of her clothes, so she could hang them up and go get Thomas's.

Running back to her hut, she hung up her wet clothes, and gathered her boyfriend's dirty ones. She liked to help him do things like washing his clothes and stuff so he didn't have to do it after a long day of running. Walking back to the wash room, the girl quickly wash Thomas's and hung them up with hers in their hut.

After she was done she wandered over to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

"Good morning Fry!" She called out as she opened the kitchen door.

"Good morning little lady." She threw on her apron and got right to helping with breakfast. Looks like it's eggs, bacon, and toast today. Gladers began to line up and grab their plates. Once everyone had their food, the two cooks grabbed their own.

Y/n started to walk through the tables to get to hers when she felt eyes on her. She knew that was going to happen today. But she had no other choice on what to wear today.

As soon as she sat down, Newt turned to her, "I mean this is the most respectful way possible. But what the bloody hell are you wearing. Half the guys you walked past couldn't keep their eyes off of you."

She sighed and took a bit of bacon, "I didn't have a choice. It's laundry day, so when I woke up I went to get dressed and I had NOTHING else but this. So, I got up, got dressed and did laundry so tomorrow we won't have this issue."

"Oh, you poor girl. If anything happens or someone says something today, make sure you tell me. Okay?" He gave her a sympathetic look before continuing to eat his breakfast.

"I will Newt. I promise."

—————————————————————————

After everyone finished eating their breakfast they began to start their day. Y/n and Fry headed back to the kitchen to clean dishes and put stuff away, so the lunch crew would have a fresh things to work with.

Being a cook was good for her. Her and Fry make breakfast, occasionally lunch, and dinner. It really wasn't that hard, and she got a lot of break time.

Once they were finished up in the kitchen Y/n went to her hut to check on the clothes that were hanging to dry. Finding that everything was dry, she folded everything and put it away in the dresser. She laid out a fresh shirt, underwear, and pants for Thomas to wear tomorrow.

Doing little things like that made his life so much easier and she enjoyed it too.

As the day slowly progressed, she started to miss her boyfriend. This was a regular occurrence. Halfway through the day when she wasn't occupied with something else, she would start to think about him. The girl's thoughts were pushed aside by the all familiar ring of the lunch bell.