Preferance [4]

Do they prefer ass, tits, or thighs?

Minho: Thighs or ass
Minho likes all of your features, but his two favorites would have to be your thighs and your ass. He doesn't care about the size, they just make him go feral. The way your jeans hug your butt and your thighs has his eyes glued to you the whole time. Whenever you're sitting together his hand is resting on your thigh. While you guys are cuddling his hand is resting on your ass. If you're walking through the glade his hand will rest in your back pocket.

Newt: Tits
Our Newtie is definitely a tits man and none of you can deny it. Whenever you two are cuddling his head is either resting on them like pillows or he has his hand under your shirt holding one of your boobs. It is a comfort thing for him and neither of you saw it in a sexual way. Let's be real, he has names for them.

Thomas: Ass
Thomas is an ass man, but he is very respectful about it. When you two hug, his hands move from your waist down to your butt giving it a little squeeze. If you walk by him he'll give it a little slap (lightly of course). While you're cuddling, one of his hands will be on your ass. Whenever he catches another glader looking at it he'll pull your back against his chest so no one can look at it.