10 - Workout romance🧡

“Well I am smiling cause I’ve found the reason my happiness let’s call it a day , I’ll leave early today”
Dhruv said and went to gym for some daily workout , smiling and giggling in his own world leaving behind his dumbfounded assistant.

As soon as he entered the gym , he spot Anamika with her headphones on standing in front of 90kg deadlift 
“Is she really going to lift that?”
Dhruv thought to himself
“bet if she did this I’m down for her , pyaar ho jayega muzhe isse”
being a gym freak that was a justified statement.
Anamika took some amount of powder in her hands , put the belt on her waist , and with a bit of struggle lifted the 90kg deadlift 

“Wowwwwwwwww”
Dhruv shouted with amusement clapping his hands like a little kid who is amused by a magic trick , to which Anu ended up droping the weights to the floor with a thud due to distractikn of his voice and whole gym stares at both of them. Anu kept the weights on its place and moved towards treadmill
“You really lifted 90kg??”
Dhruv asked following her like her biggest fan asking for an autograph “Tho kya ye clay ke bene huye dikh rhe hai tumhe??”
she started running
“I didn’t knew you were a gym rat too” he said running on the treadmill besides her
“isliye tho 1 shot mei tumhare sar phoda tha maine”
she said with a proud smirk
“Nhi still 90kg is too much , BTW I have never seen you in this gym before , and it also doesn’t seem like your first day at gym”
she grin in annoyance, stopping both of their’s treadmill , held his t-shirt’s collar “Tumhare bhai ke wajhse aaj muzhe iss gym mei ana pada”
she shouted on top of her lungs on an innocent Dhruv
“Adi? What did he do now?”
“Your brother is behaving like a love sick puppy and always talking about Niharika , while same goes for her , I am too fed up with these two , I can’t handle them anymore!! , he even followed me to gym to ask me likes and dislikes of Nihu , so I ended up coming to this gym”
“Okay okay first leave my t-shirt or people will think something wrong is happening and calm down , after gym I’ll take you to restraurent and feed you your comfort food is that okay??”
“My favrioute one?”
she asked with puppy eyes and pouty lips
“okay your favrioute one” he said smiling , amused by her cuteness and mood swings
“okay!!”
she exclaimed happily , as she went to do her sets for back and he again followed her .

She set the weight to 25kg and started lifting it , but her posture wasn’t completely appropriate , so Dhruv came from behind and touched her almost bare back ,

(Imagine her wearing this)To straighten her posture and whispered in husky voice , in her ears “This way , or you’ll break your back LITTLE FEATHER ” ,touching her shoulder and then slipping towards her arms and then her hands and started lifting ...

To straighten her posture and whispered in husky voice , in her ears “This way , or you’ll break your back LITTLE FEATHER ” ,
touching her shoulder and then slipping towards her arms and then her hands and started lifting with her , her ears burning red to the nickname he gave her , the intimacy  among them increased, his breaths brushing against her neck and cheeks , back n forth, his eyes glued on her from behind her whereas she was trying her best to avoid eye contact , while Dhruv was busy touching ohh sorry teaching her the right posture .

“I’ll do pull ups“
she said chuckling nervously which didn’t went unnoticed by Dhruv. “Com’on anu why are you soo heated up , I guess its because of sweat , yeah its because of sweat” she said to herself touching her burning redcheeks .

Meanwhile Dhruv couldn’t stop himself from admiring her…the beauty she holds.. the flustered she gets with his touches.. the redness on her cheeks everything was cherry on cake for the Dhruv.. in real short period of time she made him fell things he felt with anyone.. the smiling and charm she gives him hits differently to The Dhruv Rathod…her curves made him more heated up as he ran towards her disappearing figure as he saw her jumping and struggling to catch the rod for pull ups . 

Dhruv's POV :

 I decided to again tease her , soo I went towards her and asked
“What happened little feather?? is your height too small to catch the rod”
she gave me a cute angry pout
“I am not to small okay??”
“okay”
I laughed a bit at her cuteness
“let me help you”
“yeah please lower this….”
before she could complete herself I held her waist and lifted her up she was to shock to act at the moment to react or even to hold the rod so I snapped her out and said
“little feather , hold the rod  or you wanna stay like this for a while?”
she immidiatly held the rod and started doing pull ups. As I did the same.. held the rod from apposite side , facing her and held her legs between mine..
“What are yo…you doing Dhru….Dhruv?”
she said with an amusement all over her face…. shattering just the way I like to her.. nervous under my touch.
“Couple pull-up…. Don’t you know?”
“I know but we are not a couple”
she said still being shy
“I know but do you wanna be?” 

Anamika’s POV :

“I know but do you wanna be?” 

I don’t know why after listening to his my heart skipped a beat… My world stopped for a moment… He said staring right into my eyes in an awkward position of couple pull ups it made me speechless… 

“hahahaha just kidding don’t be serious”
he said bringing me back to reality as I looked away trying to hide my tinted cheeks
“I thought if I don’t hold you here you might fall and get yourself hurted… so just helping you know little feather”
he shruged and continued but the thing which caught my attention was the nick name ‘Little Feather’
“Why do you keep calling me little feather?”
I asked with weird look
“should we complete our sets first? Cause you are really heavy to hold”
he said avoiding the question
“I am not heavy Mr. Dhruv Rathod!!” “ohh yes you are”
he said teasing me I need to prove him!! As an idea pooped in my mind
“I’ll show you what heavy actually means after completing our sets”
I thought to myself smirking mentally.

We completed our sets as Dhruv was going to practice leg…. As soon as he started I said
“Dhruv can you bring me water I forgot my bottle at home”
he went towards his bag to bring bottle as I quickly changed his weight from 60 to 80kg , he handed me the bottle “Thanks”
I said with a smile , he tried to lift the weight with his legs but failed terribly while I was trying my best to control my laughter
“Kya hua Dhruv is it to HeAvY?”
I asked giggling as he looked at the weight only to figure out what I did “huh”
he sighed
“It is impossible to win against you Anamika”
I burst out laughing

While Our Dhruv was admiring Anamika with charming eyes as it was all he wanted to see throughout his life.  

After an hour :

We completed with our sets and she took me to her favrouite restaurant. Odered her comfort food and started eating like a 5 year old kid.

“You know what Dhruv , hume ye dono love birds ka kuch karna chahiye warna ye dono muzhe pagal kar denge”

“Aur hume kya karna chahiye?”
he asked admiring her beauty while she was busy munching on her food 
“Ruko sochne do”
she said putting her both index fingers to both side of her forehead
“ek kaam karte hai , inke shadi karwade??”
listening to her , he chocked on his food “But abhi abhi tho ye mile hai aur shadi??”
“aur waise bhi pehele hamari shadi hogi fir Aadish ki”
he said casually 

“Hamari??”
she asked with wide eyes and a pink tint on her face

“Meri , lagat hai you misheard me”

“Lets do one thing, we’ll plan a trip together only four of us, they’l get sometime together and we can have some fun to before Navratri begins”
he said with smirk they while standing from his seat and going towards billing counter suddenly , he came closer to her ears and whispered
“if you want shadi hamari bhi ho sakti hai little feather”
and went away without looking back at her dumfounded figure.

I ran behind him till the billing counter and said
“okay lets do this we’ll go on trip together!!”
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!!
I’m too excited with the trip wala part so taking a bit of short cut and leap …. I hope you guy don’t mind!!
Enjoy reading..
And please do not forget to comment and vote for the chapter!
Love y'all ❤