1 - She broke his wife

Dhruv's POV :
Today's schedule is really busy...I've been working on a consignment for last 6 months and today the final output is going to be displayed during the meeting. Today's day is really important for me I need to be on time. I went to gym and came back had my breakfast with usual taunt by my dear mom to get married and give her grandchildren "Dhruv bhai please get married I am in line too" Aadish is putting fuel to fire "if your too impatient please go ahead and get married" I replied , successfully getting death glares from maa "muzhe lagta hai mere naseeb mei pota poti ka muh dekhna nhi likha hai" I sighed "Maa agar aapko pota poti chahiye tho vo mei apko bina shadi kiye hi la kar de sakta hu..bas ye roj roj ka shadi wala drama nhi sun sakta" mom was shocked to my reply as I , Aadish and dad laughed and we went our ways giving hug to mom and dad.
I was driving through street  and I came across an orphanage I encountered a beautiful lady wearing an Indian kurti...wind crashing through her hairs sound of her jhumkas was music to my heart...her smell was a sweet as honey...I wanted to see her face but her back was facing me...my heart felt strange as if it wasn't mine but her's.. I don't know much about love and love at first sight I've always heard about it but if this was something to be named I would name it that I haven't felt this way in years.

 I don't know much about love and love at first sight I've always heard about it but if this was something to be named I would name it that I haven't felt this way in years

(Imagine this to be "her")
Anamika's pov :
I am really nervous. It's my first day at work Today and I have I a really important meeting with our CEO. Orphanage is  going into debts and I can help with it. I was playing with kids before going For work , I wore a formal outfit as it was an important meeting...I was standing on the street while I saw a puppy crossing the road and a car was coming in high speed I decided to save the puppy and ran onto road the driver pulled the break being inches away from me...he came out shouting... "Are you blind?" He asked as if he wasn't one "Remove your glasses Mr. High speed you were going to run your car over the puppy" I yelled back "Ms loudspeaker pls keep it low my meeting is more important then an annoying street dog" I was offended how can he call a cutie an annoying street dog I laughed sarcastically n replied "I think I should run my car over a peice if shit like you" A peice of shit no one in this world dared to take my name n she called me that "A peice of shit do u have any idea how you r talking to" "ofc a ruthless idiotic jerk" "for Sure u r an illiterate now since u almost failed my car's breaks u have to pay for it" "I won't pay a Penny to you" "I'll make you cause you tried to harm my precious baby" "Baby??" "Yes my mercedes my love my everything " this guy is getting onto my nerves n was talking shit I took enough of him so I took out the Steel bottle from my bag went near his car n banged it on the front mirror which is now broken into pecies he was looking at me with anger all over his face as if I broke his wife's head. the sound of his heartbreak was loud enough to satisfy my anger.. he was about to shout which was interrupted by a call n he talked to person n whispered something with an angry smirk and went away... "He accepted his defeat anyways he have to...after all he tried to meddle with THE ANAMIKA" I was proud of myself and took a taxi and went for the work too..
Dhruv's POV
I got a call from my PA as I was late I whispered "I'll see you Ms.loudspeaker"
I went to company in anger as my day was already ruined by the girl I entered the meeting room where our soon to be launched collection was going to be displayed. As I entered everyone stood up and greeted me and I gestured them to sit and asked my pa to start with the meeting. As soon as the models came wearing our breathtaking new collection I saw a familiar figure walking towards me....
It's her..
Anamika's POV :
I reached the office I was a bit late today and for sure my manager will insult me for this as he is a really arrogant person who doesn't care about anyone I hope our CEO isn't like him I was in the elevator and I heard few ladies behind me talking about how handsome our CPO is which made me more curious to meet him I hope the meeting goes well and I don't end up doing something clumsy and embarrassing
I entered the meeting room and my first sight was officials sitting on a round table with a serious atmosphere which made me more nervous as I already was.
I tried to take peak and take a glimpse of our 'THE HANDSOME CEO' which I found out was him..
It's definitely him..
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers!! Please ignore my mistakes cause this is first chapter of my first book!! And please show lot's of love to your new author!! And also vote for my book and lot's of comments please!!
Love y'all ❤️
And please don't be offended to my mistakes.... As all the characters are imaginary and story is purely based on my imaginations!! As you all know author is hopelessly romantic 😜