19 - Treasure hunt or love hunt?

"Hello everyone I'm your camping guide Neil. People here call me blue.. I guess no need for explanation to that! , soo as you all know we have our camping with multiple activities with a stay of 24 hours besides the lake view. Before we start our tour I need to specify a few instructions as :
1st do not leave the fencing area for safety as there are wild animals in the jungle. 2nd kindly make sure that all your team mates are present with you.
3rd no sever pranks on any member.
And the last is for any help we have my assistance Mr. Virat.. soo let's start with the day"
Everyone being excited to unlock the adventure of nature admiring the beauty of nature stood in a circle.
"Soo as for our first activity here , we have decided to play treause hunt in the radius of 500m. There will 4 teams and 2 winner teams , we will didvde 4 teams into 2 to find 2 different treasures , Soo guys please choose your team members and we will tell u the rules. "
Guide announced. Everyone started to choose their partners, adi and nihu got paired up with another couple whereas Dhruv , Anu and Aadya decided to team up against them.
The teams were decided , rules were declared and the chits were distributed. Everyone opened their chit and read the clue and ran in different directions

'Where the forest whispers secrets old, beneath a canopy of green and gold, Seek out a tree with branches wide, where the first clue will be your guide.'
Said the chit in Dhruv's hand.

'Start your journey where the tall trees meet the sky, look for the ancient rock that points up high'
Said the chit in adi's hands.

"Ancient rock..the mandir we saw on our way to camp!" Adi exclaimed and all of the ran towards the mandir to find the next clue.
"Wide branches with green and golden leaves, that means pepal tree.... we need to find a pepal tree"
Anu said jumping in excitement.
"I saw one near the mandir" Dhruv said running towards the mandir..

After a few clues here and there both the teams were in jungle trying to find the last clues that will take them towards their treasure. Anamika was walking here and there trying to find the chit , unknowingly she was about to fall into a pit , but luckily Dhruv pulled her back yelling on top of his lungs
"Are you fucking blind anamika!!"
Anu flinched at the sudden voice at herand got scared of falling, she involenteryly tried to hug Dhruv, who in tern held her shoulders and shouted again
"Can't you walk with open eyes!! You can't see such a huge pit died here?? What if you fell inside it"
"I'm sorry" she mumbled , her eyes teared up with sudden things.
"Guys I found the chit!!" Aadya exclaimed from a bit away , smirking in her mind as she knew how to use Dhruv's anger this time.

'Follow the stream that glistens bright, where sunbeams dance in morning light, Underneath a bridge of stone, the first clue waits for you alone.'
Said the chit in adi's hand.
Both the teams were thinking how to disclose the clue. As the last clue brought all of them to the campaing site
When suddenly Nihu exclaimed "glistens bright where sunbeams dance , means something which shines bring....The water of lake it shine with sunrays" She shouted with big eyes looking ate adi , who understood the task.
"Dhruv it's inside the lake"
Said Aadya. Both the brothers shared a mischeivious look at each other , and ran towards the lake , jumped into it to find the treasure.
The treasure was attached with a ball on water surface.
A tough swimming competition among two handsome brothers was all needed for all the ladies to drool over them. But the younger one being young did had more speed resulting him to win the treasure and the both came back to shore.
They all opened the box with a cute little couple doll.

"This is for you my buttercup" Adi send bending in front of nihu while everyone adoring with them in complete aww

Adi send bending in front of nihu while everyone adoring with them in complete aww..
"Okay guys so winner of this game is adi's team.... let's move ahead with the games" said the team lead