21 - love is in the air💞

"There was a lot on my mind..so I couldn't sleep n came out to get some freh air and ended up being lost in the woods"
She said putting her head on his chest. His grip on her tightened, panting heavily he said
"I was worried..Dara diya tha tumne muzhe.. chinta hogai thi muzhe"
She kept her chin on his chest and smiled softly.
"Dhruv Rathod ko Anamika ki chinta? Itni fikar karte hai aap hamari?"
"Aap hamari responsibility hai Anamika ji.. khud se jyada apki fikar reheti hai hamare zehen mei.."
He said bending down to her level. He took her hand in his and they both sat besides the lake watching the night sky.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked being afraid of her answer
"I was but it's okay it was my fault that I didn't saw the pit but talking about earlier yes I am mad"
She said huffing dramatically,  and he knew it hurted her...
"Okay" he said Standing up , he came infront of her , held his ears and started doing sit ups.. and with every single sit up he said
"I'm sorry little feather, I would never shout at you"
After some time , enjoying seeing him this way she forgave him and both sat together in peace.
"You are quite mysterious dhru, I know everything about adi , but about you , there is nothing ik except about that you handle your dad's company "
He smiled softly at her curiosity.
"There something about me which only few people know."
"And what is that?"
"I'm adopted. I'm not adi's real brother , neither am I my parents real child , I was really small when they adopted me from an orphanage, and adi he knows about it still they all loved me like I'm their real child , I never once felt adopted with them , mom she always asked for me before adi , dad...he gave me his company cause he loves me n he thought I'm capable of it....adi.. he always runs to me when there is a  problem or in case he was about to get scolded by mom n dad.. they all loved like I was never adopted"
His emotions were completely visible to her, teary eyes with a smile on his face , her heart ache seeing him this way , she held his hand and wiped off the tears which were about to leave his eyes.
"Do you know anything about your real family? Or which orphanage you were adopted from?"
"I was 4 months when a grandma saw on the steering and took me to the orphanage, I don't really remember it's name , or more precisely I don't want too.."
"Why?"
"It had my first love..somone I can never forget about"
"Had?"
"Mhmm...she died in a car accident.. "
He looked at his hand , being completely a crying mess
"You know anu,  there were the hand that held her , they were soo covered in her blood , bohot choti si thi vo aur...aur mere pure haato mei uska khun tha...mere samne unhone usse maar diya aur bhag gaye.."
He said crying, whinning , anxious remembering her , she was his incomplete faith. Looking at his condition..anu couldn't hold herself back either.. he had the worst panic attack ever..his loud cries held soo much pain and love for her. She held him tightly to calm him down instead he kept crying in her arms...in her embrace,  that's how much his muffin affected him..
They sate there for an hour,  with Dhruv crying constantly and Anamika trying to calm him. Later , he calmed and came out from the thoughts of his misery. His red swollen eyes should the pain he was bearing with a smile.
"You are really Strong Dhru , you took so much pain that you didn't even deserve, with a smile , she must be really lucky,  but also she must be hurt seeing you this way...so just remember happy things about her and forget other things."
She said with glowing eyes , holding emens of emotions, signifying pure love and proudness for the little boy who had a though life and still bloomed like a flower.  It was clearly visible to Dhruv, he held her cheeks , moving closer to each other , he looked in her eyes seeking for permission,  which she gave him gladly, he kept his lips on her , brushing against the softly,  she held his hands , trying to be more closer to him , they deepened the kiss , soothing their souls , pure peace was felt with the cold air passing by. They drift apart,  smiling and laughing , avoiding to hold the eye contact after the first kiss. He attached their foreheads , Taking a deep breath he asked , with pure sincierity
"I really like you Anamika...will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Ofcourse,  I'd love too"
She said with tears of happiness,  as he embraced her , feeling her warmth for a while.
After sitting there for a few more hours, watching sunset, they returned to the camp rooms , holding hands , with beautiful eye contacts and laughing for their happiness yet dumbness. They went in their rooms , freshen up and went down to have breakfast.
At the breakfast table :
"Guys I and  anamika have an announcement to make"
Dhruv said smiling,  being the happiest he can ever be while anu blushed at the sudden gesture as she knew what was about to came.
"Soo I and Anamika," Taking a pause he bent down to her level as she was sitting on a chair beside him , he continued
"Are dating starting today"
He said with a little smile n she blushed. Everyone started hooting for them and congratulating them for a happy life ahead.
"Wow I knew it bhai , I knew this was coming,  great soo I'm dating my bestfriend's sister and my brother is Dating my bestfriend,  isn't it funny and sounds amazing...hai Anamika bhabhi?"
Aadi said trying to tease anu , successfully revceving nice beatings from dhruv for teasing his girlfriend.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Soo here we go!! Our leads are finally a couple!!!!
And as I said scerets starts revealing from here..
Honestly I'm super excited to post chapters ahead from here..
Next update - on next Sunday or Monday as I'm out of station...
Please do Comment ur views,  suggestions and vote!
Love y'all ❤