28 - The decision

Anamika's heart pounded with fear as she heard the door creak open once again. Dhruv stepped into the room, his expression a mix of determination and sorrow. Relief flooded through her as he hurried over to untie her, his hands trembling slightly.

"Dhruv," Anamika breathed, tears streaming down her cheeks as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry, little feather," Dhruv murmured, his voice thick with guilt. "I never wanted any of this to happen to you."

Anamika shook her head, holding onto him as if afraid he might disappear again. "It's not your fault," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I'm just glad you're here."

As they held each other close, Dhruv felt a mix of relief and apprehension. He had made a difficult choice—to give up his position within the mafia, to relinquish the power and influence he had once craved to completehis revenge,  for death of gis beloved muffin. But it was a choice he made willingly, knowing that Anamika's safety and happiness were worth more than anything else.

Unknown to Anamika, Dhruv had decided to step down from his position, a decision supported by his parents, who were also influential figures within the mafia. They saw in Anamika a chance for Dhruv to break free from the cycle of violence and crime, to lead a different life—one where love and peace could flourish.

As they left the warehouse behind, hand in hand Dhruv knew that their journey was far from over. They still faced challenges and uncertainties, but together, they felt stronger than ever before. With Dhruv's sacrifice and his family's support, they hoped to carve out a new beginning—one where their love could thrive without the shadows of the past haunting them.

But his beautiful dream was shattered with her words, which sword through his heart Tearing him apart.

"Lets end this here, you saved me im glad about it , adi and nihu can get married , but lets cut the ties."

A painful line with which she left.

*****1 week later*****

"Bhai tell her you left mafia for her , you live her , you should have her , please bhai"
Adi tried convincing dhruv.

"I cant adi , doesn’t matter even if i have left everything behind, i dont ever want to risk her life again , she deserves a normal life , with love affection soo that all her dreams become her reality and i cant stop her from having it all"

"But bhai she loves you , and what about us? Will we be happy without her?"

"Nihu it was your choice to choose Adi and its anu's choice to leave , let her be, let her decide what she wants"

And with tears dropping from his eyes,  he went to office. Anamika decided to leave the company and city so that she can cut all her ties with Dhruv and Aadish. It was a hard decision but she needed that for her own good.

"Anu beta sari packing hogai?"

Dadi asked patting her head, shes the one who have raised her and all the things happened jn her absence , she went on a yatra with her friends and came back a week ago.

"Haan dadi bas ho hi gai hai"

"Beta tum jaa tho rhi ho aur mei rokungi bhi nhi , bas kabhi kabhi baccho se milne ate rehena , unhe khushi hogi aur muzhe bhi"

"Haan ofc dadi mei aap sabse milne ati rahungi , aap bas apna aur baccho ka dhyan rakhna.."

"Tum nihu ki shadi mei tho nhi jaa rhi per 1 baar usse milne le chal muzhe , mei bhi dekhu kaun ladke hai ye doni"

"Theek hai dadi aaj office se ane ke baad apko le chalungi, muzhe late ho rha hai mei chalti hu."

And with that she went on for her last day at office, handing over her work to adish's new secretary.

Anamika didnt knew about the choices given to Dhruv and that he chosed her above his revenge and Dhruv dodnt knew that Anamika was unaware of the choices.

He made up his mind that despite of choosing her over his revenge she left him whereas she thought he saved her with the help of his forces and now will drag her in that hell.

Aadya went away from their lives , being the queen in command for mafia , but even while leaving she left the couple drifting apart..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Do u guys think anamika made a valid decision?
And what about dhruv's decision?
A new character have been introduced!!
Dadi is owner of the orphanage,  shw wasnt present throughout the story caise she was kn a yatra for around 4 months and she have never met adi and dhruv till now.
I hope you giys are liking the story!
Soo please to like and share it!
Love y'all!❤