14 - A Heart's Enchantment 💓

At Recipetion:

"What seriously?"

"Yes ma'am I'm really sorry for this but this the only room left due to weekend rush"

"wow , nhi matlb seriously is this my life or a movie?? Pure gav mei 1 hi hotel upar se yaha bhi 1 hi room khali hai great"
she mocked her faith clapping , Dhruv took the only left room's keys as they moved into the room.

"You go and get fresh first till then I'll inform Adi about our condition also what do you wanna eat fir dinner?"
"You"
He coughed at her sudden statement which caught him off guard
"What do you mean" he asked with his wide open eyes which were about to pop out
"Lmao Just kidding , take a chill pill Mr. Dhruv Rathod" she said laughing hard , holding her stomach. "I'll eat a pizza"

"Okay I'll order it you can go n get fresh"

"okay" as she went inside whistling like a guy

"Wahh ladki ye hai aur iske saath room share karne mei dar muzhe lag rha hai"
(Wow she's the girls here and I'm scared of sharing room with her)

After sometime she came out of the washroom wearing a pair of hot pants and a tee , giving a full view of her long legs , which made Dhruv sweaty. Her long hairs tied into a bun displaying her collarbone , she looked at Dhruv , being nervous and peeking glimpse of her , so she decided to tease him a bit more , coming really closer to him , being just a inch away from his face , whispering

"Am I that hot Dru?"

"Dru?"

"Yes Dru if you can call me little feather can I not call you Dru? , Am I that hot?"

She asked whispering the last part near his ears, making him stare at her lips which were looking completely glossy , she was holding him against the wall by his shoulders, his hand made its way towards her waist to grab it....

*ring ring*
The doorbell of their room rang making Dhruv annoyed by the timing. He went and opened the door.
"Sir your food"
"Thanks" he tried to make his smile as real as possible.
Till then Anamika moved away from their positions and went near the mirror applying some lotion to her face , she asked
"Who was it Dhruv?"
The honey dripping voice of her's , trying to pretend like just nothing happened between two of them annoyed Dhruv to a quite extent.
"It's our food" , he said placing the pizza box on the table nearby.
"Oo wow it smells good and I'm really hungry. Let's eat"
She sat on the bed opening her pizza , while dhruv did the same.
"Umm it's good and and what about ur's?"
"It's fucking delicious "
"Can I get a bit?"
"No" he replied with a smirk , which screamed 'my choice is best.'
"Com'on this isn't fair" she whined
"Everything is fair for a pizza"
he said taking his bok away soo she just can't rake a peice.
They were eating quietly, it was last silce of his pizza, which she was constantly eyeing at
"Can I get the last one please "
"No I already said"
She went towards him trying to grab the last peice while he keeping his hands up soo that her small self couldn't reach the height of pizza, being stubborn, she stood on the bed trying to take the box away , in the process of which she was fell on the floor with Dhruv below her and slice of pizza on her head. She looked up at the slice of pizza and then down on a laughing Dhruv.
"I can't believe the slice flew and sat on your head"
He said mocking and teasing her a bit more.
She breathe out sharply trying to get up , while he turned her upside down , holding her waist
"You asked me are you looking hot right?"
He said staring straight through her soul , making her ears turned completely red.
She felt his breath brushing against her face , she could hear his heart beating faster and faster with every passing second
"Yes you are looking soo hot , just like a boiler chicken"
She hid her smile but soon she realized what he said , she pushed him on the ground getting up , shouting
"Dhruv! do I looking boiler Chicken to you!!?"
"Yes you heard it right"
That's it she was in top of her anger , she took a pillow from nearby and through it at him , doing same with two three more pillows , he did the same thing, throwing her pillows at her , while laughing as he was sleeping on the ground , after sometime their friendly fight turned into a world War as the ended up Tearing the pillows and the room was full of feathers.
They were dancing on the bed throwing feathers at each other , as again the doorbell rang
Dhruv opened the door to a house service man
"Sir I'm sorry to bother you , but we have a complaint against you from a customer, they have heard umm"
"Umm what?" He asked being confused
Soo the staff went near Dhruv's ear as they both were standing with a lady staff as well , he whispered
"Thumping of bed and loud screaming voices"
Dhruv widened his eyes while the staff chuckled nervously, soo did Dhruv
"I'm sorry for disturbance, we'll take care of it from now " he said nervously, bidding good night to the staff , coming inside he narrated everything to Anamika , which made her laugh more , pittying the staff as well as other customers. After the whole scene they created , they finally decided to go to sleep , tugging themselves inside the blanket, staring at ceiling with their happy facese.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
How was the chapter?? Did you guys expected something more to happen??😏
May be in next chapter!
See you guys on next Sunday!
Please do vote and comment!
Love y'all ❤