20 - lost in thoughts

"Okay so let's move in with the games, our next game will be tug of War so I suggest teams to get merge and the lower team will make the dinner for everyone "
Listening to the punishment,  everyone started hooting. The teams were getting chosen. Dhruv saw anu being silent since the moment he shouted at her. He regretted doing soo but it's not like he did it on purpose.  He was worried about her cause of her clumsiness.
"Bhai what are thinking"
Adi asked taping his shoulders while he was looking at anu.
"Anu was about to fall into a pit while we were searching for chits and I ended up shouting on her. N now I regret it"
"Just say sorry"
Nihu suggested after overhearing their conversation .
"Are you kidding me? Dhruv Rathod say sorry and asking for forgiveness from a girls isn't that too much?"
Adi said being a whole dramatic ass (I mean hot dramatic ass🤭😉)
"Tum chalo yaha se"
nihu said dragging him by holding his ears.
This time Anamika, Niharika and Aadish were in same team while Dhruv and aadya were in the apponent team.
The match started on the whistle. Everyone pulled from both the sides with full force , at the same time giggling,  laughed and enjoying.
"Adi I have a challenge for you.. if you win this only then I'll approve for your marriage with Niharika"
Anu said jokingly,  while other laughed drastically. Adi took a pause for a moment saying to his team members.
"Bhaiyo ab tho jitna padega...tumhare bhai ki shadi ka sawal hai"
As they all laughed. This was first time after Dhruv scolded anu , that she was laughing with her whole heart. He was mesmerized for the moment seeing her having fun , her hairs flowing in air , all he could hear was her giggles , this resulted them in falling while anu and adi pulled the rope and won the game.
They both looked at each other , shouted with open hands
"Yaaa jit gaye"
And adi took anu in his arms in a bro hug and lifted her in the air while everyone laughed at two kids excitement. But there was something which nihu noticed .
"Are you hurt real bad?"
She asked aadya who was still on the ground.
"Ouch..yes it hurts soo much"
"Com'on aadya it was just a normal fall you'll be okay"
Adi said her..as she was holding her ankle in pain.
"No it wasn't normal , dhruv I saw it when we all fell down , anamika stomped on my ankle before going towards adi"
"No I didn't , she's lieing"
"I'm serious may be she didn't wanted me to join the trip"
Aadya said Tearing up
"She's clearly lieing dhruv why will I even do that?"
Anu shouted trying to justify herself, in between of which dhruv didn't realized he was soo close to aadya that she held his collar and started sobbing in pain or more precisely fake pain.
"Stop it Anamika,  that's enough she's already in pain"
He shouted , anu flinched hard this time. He picked aadya in bridal style and took her towards the room.

After the incident everyone were gossiping about them , while adi , nihu tried to talk to anu but she refused.  They silently had the dinner and went to their respective rooms for the night.

Anamika’s POV :
It was late at night.  I couldn't sleep cause if the incident that happened today. No wonder hi ex is a snake but why would she target me for no reason,  she hates me for no reason it's not like I stole her man. But what hurts me even more is Dhruv shouting at me, does he really thinks I'll stomp over her ankle for no good reason. And the most important question why am I soo hurt that he shouted at me it's not like we are too close to b this hurt.
There was a lot on my mind soo I decided to go n take some fresh air. I went near the lake. I wanted to go for a walk soo I started walking around thinking about what happened earlier. I was hurts this easily for the first time inmy life. I was just wandering around the lake , but in no time.i realised I was quite far away from the the camp , alone in the jungle and I couldn't fine my way back. I heard some howling sound near me, I got panicked I was about to run away when I felt a strong pull on my hand and I ended up bumping into the person's chest as he hugged me. The moment he hugged me I knew the warmth,  I knew the person , I knew it was him for my rescue..it was MY DHRUV....
"Why did you came soo far from the room? That too alone at night? Why are you behaving this way , I was soo damn worried about you , it's good that I saw you coming here otherwise you would've lost your way back to camp"
Dhruv asked being worried,  still hugging her tightly,  while she hugged him back.
"There was a lot on my mind..so I couldn't sleep n came out to get some freh air and ended up being lost in the woods"
She said putting her head on his chest.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Scerets starts revealing from next chapter!
Stay tunned!
Please vote and comment your views and opinions.
Live y'all ❤