17 - beach day!🏖

Author’s POV:
New day , new beginning, they all woke up early in the morning and decided to go cycling to the beach , Aadi and nihu took a couple cycle where as other three were riding single once..
Since that night Anamika is still thinking about dhruv's condition but didn't had guts to talk to him about it and ruin their trip soo she decided to keep it sceret till they reach back home.
They're on the beach , nihu and Aadi enjoying playing in water , anu was sitting at seashore where as Dhruv was admiring her , but other way somone was burning in jealous..
"Dhruv let's go inside the water" aadya said trying to him with her , least affected by her presence he said not paying attention
"You go ahead I'll there"
Dhruv's POV:
She was looking beautiful as ever , sun kissing her brown skin making it glow in sunlight, and those glossy lips of her , I wanted to kiss them soo bad right now and claim her as mine right away in front of everyone..
"Why aren't you playing with them?"
I asked trying to initiate conversation
"I'm afraid of deep water"
She said with slight chuckle
"I'll be with you..trust me mei tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga"
I said forwarding my hand , which she held hesitantly , I took her near the sea shore going deep step by step , the water was touching her waist now
"Dhruv please I'm scared ahead of this"
"It's okay I'm with you don't worry "
I said with a small smile. We were going inside of the water.
Author’s POV :
Aadya was already standing there , anu and dhruv reached near her when a huge wave hit all three of them due to which Aadya couldn't balance but ended up falling over dhruv as she held his hand , even his balance lost resulting in him and anu falling inside the water. He couldn't find his hand in her's soo he got worried and started searching for.
"Anamika!!"
He shouted when he found her struggling to stand up. He helped her to stand and she hugged him tightly..being scared and completely drenched , shivering due to coldness within a second he reciprocated her hug and kissed her hairs. Fear was completely visible in his eyes.. fear of losing her..fear of not able to protect her.. fear at sight of her shivering..
"I'm sorry it's my fault I pulled you inside when I couldn't protect you"
"No you were just trying to help me come over my fear"
She said looking in his eyes , her chin over his chest,  her hands still around his waist
"Hmm, let's go out and then we'll go for lunch , you are already shivering "
"Okay"
She replied and he took her in his arms in bridal style , to which she asked with surprised expression
"What are you doing dhruv!"
"Carry you out little feather,  as you can bearly walk"
He shrugged.  They reached to the shore where adi and nihu were already waiting for them
"Anu are you okay?"
They both asked worried,  adi kept his hands over her head whereas nihu hugged he but dhruv knew the truth of incident soo he went straight towards Aadya.
"Why did you do that"
He asked in no nonsense tone,  eyes closed with a fist.
"What did I do?"
She asked without being least affected
"I very well know that you held my hand on purpose and kicked her leg inside the water so that she falls and drown! I'm warning you for the first and the last time Aadya keep your cunning plans to yourself and if you dare to hurt her again you very well know how much I can destroy you"
He said being completely angry over her..he turned behind to leave her..
"Huh? Me? You want to destroy me for an orphan girl who is of no good to you whereas me who can bring fortune to you??"
He came dangerously close to her , with dark eyes and said being super mad
"First of all despite of being orphan she brings me happiness which you never can and talking about fortune I already have enough to live a comfortable life with her soo just mind your own business and stay out of our’s "
He went towards shore without paying any attention to her mere exsistence , where she fumingly whispered
"I won't leave you Anamika!"
With a cunning smirk over her face.
"Guys lets go change first and then have lunch"
Nihu said taking anu with her towards the room. They all changed into comfortable clothes and meet near the dinning area.
Feeling the rage in atmosphere anu asked trying to divert everyone's mind , as dhruv already told all of them what happened.
"What are we doing to next guys?"
"We are going for some shopping "
Adi said being excited,  after having lunch they all went for street shopping.
Adi and nihu were together buying some couple stuff.
Anu saw a shop having cute plushie soo she went there unknowingly getting followed by dhruv
"Woww"
She said being astonished by cute soft toys
"Beautiful right?"
He asked looking at her
"Soft toy or me?"
She asked with a raised bow
"You! Just kidding ofc soft toys"
"Hawww dhruv tum naa pareshan mat karo muzhe..dila tho de nhi rhe ho 1 toy aur aa gaue paredhan karne"
"Tumhe toy chahiye? I thought shop dekh rhi ho"
"Bade logo ke tante" she mocked leaving him behind laughing.
After shopping they all went to their room being tired..
Anu opened her room but was hell shock by the sight in front of her.
She immidiatly called dhruv and asked her
"What is this dhruv"
"Surprise little feather, I was not sure which soft toy you would like soo I brought one peice of each toy avaliable in shop"
"Are you even for real?"
"Yes little feather,  you get what you want or even look at"
He said smiling, as she blushed ..
"Now go and sleep , see you tomorrow,  good night"
With this he ended the call..
--------------------------------------‐---‐----------------------
Hello pretty readers!
How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments!
Isn't Dhruv too sweet for his little feather!! My sweetheart!
Btw thanks for soo many view and your support!
Keep supporting me guys also follow me on Instagram
Miku_seri on Instagram for spoiler and updates!
Love y'all ❤