13 - Stuck

They reached railway station , Dhruv took the tickets  for train , it was last train to goa.
“These are the tickets and this is the last train to goa I talked to Aadish we will meet them directly in goa”
he said handing tickets to Anu , who was tried of all the drama throughout the journey in the morning
“I’ll go and use the restroom”
“Be quick train is about to come”
“yeah don’t worry”

 She went away searching the washroom , she called Aadi and Nihu on the way to tell them about the drama as she recited everything which happened amongst the two

“Seriously Aadi these two dumbhead’s of ex’s , muzhe sandwhich bana kar rakh hai, puri fas gai hu mei!!”
“it’s okay ab take a chill pill and come to goa quickly and we will have soo much fun here”
“Yeah ofc only to sandwhich between one more couple. Bye see ya!”
hey Bhagwan ji I cant take this drama anymore save me please kuch tho setting kar do , she said and went inside the washroom.

After washing her hands , she tried opening the door which got stuck out of nowhere , she could hear the train’s horn , which was probably her last train to goa , she didn’t wanted to be midstuck all alone in an unknown place so she called Dhruv
“Hello Dhruv I’m stuck in washroom can you please come and open the door?” 

“Your stuck in washroom? The train has already arrived!!, I’m coming just wait there until then” 

“There is no option I can get out tough , still I’m waiting just be fast”

“Aadya , anu is stuck in washroom I have to go to help her out , if train’s leaving you can go , just reach there safely  and call Aadi after reaching , he’ll pick you up”
“but Dhruv……”
before she could complete he ran towards Anu to help her. He reached out to the help room to get some lady staff to help them.
"Excuse me , sir I need your help,  a friend of mine is stuck in the ladies restroom could you please send some lady staff for help"
"Sure sir...just give me a min"

Anamika’s POV  :
Restroom stinks! It sucks here Ofcourse no one likes it. And I don't know where is Dhruv. But the only thing which is stuck in my mind is.. his stares, his light brown orbs , they make me weak.. they make me freeze,  stuck in my own fantasies. His silky messed up hairs flowing with winds , his veins hands , those tanned biceps doing pull ups , his strong legs wrapped around mine , it make me feel a wave of electricity in my veins. Specially when he calls me 'little feather' I strangly like these things. My thoughts were interrupted by his deep husky voice..

He reached there “Anu are you inside? Are you okay? You hurt somewhere ?” 

“Dhruv I’m just stuck inside a stinking toilet , not in a battlefield of roasting between two ex-couples”
she shouted mocking Dhruv , who laughed at her annoyed condition , the female staff opened the door , making anu free like a bird in sky.
“you are no more in the battlefield , the train is gone”
“What? Is anything worse left there to happen?”
“Apprently yes! It was the last train to goa”
he said trying to control his laughter at a miserable anu , who leanend onto the washroom door sighing heavily
“wow what a great trip! Utha le re baba uthale muzhe uthale” 

“Ms. Dramatic Anamika . let’s go we need to find a room for night”
the only thought came to mind after listening was my name sounds so soothing from his mouth I was lost in the thought , where my name from his mouth kept echoing in my head
“Hello? Should we go?”

“Umm Yeah” , they went out of restroom to find a room in the village which had only one hotel.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Sorry for late update!!
I was stuck with assignments 😓 also some other stuff ..
Also sorry for a short chapter..
I missed posting soo much! I love this!
Btw I am planning to again start posting every Sunday only 😅
Soo see you guys at Sunday!
Please comment and tell me about your views!
And also Anamika’s miserable self😅
Love y'all ❤❤