18 - camping time!🏕

"I'm soo excited for today!!"
Anu screamed on top of her lungs making everyone around her giggle at her antics and someone specific to be annoyed..
"I know you love outdoor adventures soo I and bhai decided to go for camping in a jungle"
"BTW anamika be careful in jungle we've heard there are few wild animals as well as a ghost , I was just discussing camping activities with the inchrage yesterday and he said there is a rumor among the villagers about a ghost being present among the woods but its also said that he's been protecting some sort of hidden treasure aur jo bhi insan uss but ko dekhta hai vi kabhi wapis nhi lauta"
Dhruv said trying his best to control the laughter he was holding back and sharing anu.
"Aree bhai fir tho darne ki jarurat hi nhi hai! Cause our any isn't a insan even she is monjulika"
Adi said trying to tease anu who in return threw daggers at him and started chasing him down the stairs.
"Adi ruk tu aaj thu nhi bachelor mere haat se"
"Pehele pakad ke tho dikha meri jaan"
He said running out of their villa laughing his ass out..
Dhruv was unknowingly smiling at both of them running in the garden playing like kids as they were..he went to galary to take a look of both of them , followed by Niharika.
"Niharika uk what...our adi is still a little kid, mischeivious cheerful , bubbly and quite immature whereas you are quite understanding,  please take care of him , cause he's always been an apple of eye for everyone"
"I know you're right dhruv bhai he is that way and that is the reason I love him..he's real nature is his beauty"
She said smiling to which colours from dhruv's face seem to be fading..  there was something stuck in his heart which he couldn't speak of...something which might bring a hurricane in there lives.. something which was inevitable..

Night earlier :
On call :

"Dad I guess we should let girls know about it , adi is too much into her"
"But beta we aren't sure of them , are they really that trustworthy? Will they be able to understand it"
"Dad no matter if they understand it or not but it's our responsibility a their right to know about it"
"Beta I have never stopped you from doing anything but I think this isn't the right time for this.. after soo long term of misery and struggle both of you are finally happy and I don't want to ruin this happiness for you kids cause me and your mom love you guys the most.. soo all I want to say is that think before Taking any step"
"We love you too dad but for us now their happiness is being more important then our own"
Dhruv said with a sad smile on his face..

Present :
His chain of thoughts was broke when he heard Nihu calling him
"Bhai...bhai?"
"Haan? I'm sorry I was thinking something "
"It's tho clear that I'll love adi no matter what...but I was thinking about Anamika..she is just like him but a bit more red headed.. she needs someone who can calm her and take care of her.. love her in every situation and priotized her over everything and it seems like someone is capableof it"
She said staring straight in his eyes..
"Look Niharika I know what you mean..I'll burn the world I live in for her if it makes her cry a tear , I can go down on my knees for every little smile of her's I'll spend my fortunes I've earned throughout my life just to see her happy..also there is weird connection I've felt with her...something which pushes me to be my better self for her and this feeling is what I'm scared of which is why I need my time"
" It's okay I understand , everyone needs time through their thick and thin..take your time bhai but don't forget to give her time as well"
She said taping dhruv's shoulder and both of them went down to catch the little kids fighting and take them for camping ..

At the camping spot :
"Woww this is mesmerizing "
Anu said looking at the view infront of her while Dhruv was sitting beside her have coffee.

At the camping spot : "Woww this is mesmerizing "Anu said looking at the view infront of her while Dhruv was sitting beside her have coffee

"You liked it?"
He asked looking at her doe eyes being awfull at the view
"I loved it"
She said looking at him with a smile soo sweet...both of them were having their moment which was interrupted by aadya shouting nearby
"Ouch"
"What happened why are you shouting"
Dhruv asked in a idgaf tone moving towards aadya followed by anu
"These bugs here are annoying as hell"
"Aww papa ki Pari ko macchar ne Kat liya? Ab Pari bhi macchar ban jayegi?"
Adi said mocking her while everyone hid their laugh..
"Aadi you!!"
She was about to talk some shot but the group leader and tour guide called everyone for a short meeting.
(Ps : They were in a group of 15 other people for camping as organized by the booking company)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Soo sorry for not posting for 2 weeks straight 😔😔
I was low and demotivated so couldn't post something..sorry for delay..
What do you guys think of the big revelation..
Please let me know in the comments..
Next post on next Sunday..ill try my best to be on time..
Keep supporting me.. and vote for the chapter..
Love y'all ❤