24 - The disclosure

Author’s POV :
Navratri has begun and all 4 of them decided to play Garba together tonight. It was party organized by Adi’s friend at a lawn , only couples were allowed so Nihu and Adi decided  to go together as anu and Dhruv decided to join them. B

Both the guys were ready to rock at the party as they were waiting for Anu and Nihu at the gate of orphanage . As soon as the ladies stepped out in a Navratri outfit , both the men’s jaw dropped. Aadish’s hand involunterly went on his heart as he said

“Hayee meri jaan”

with sparkling eyes while on the other hand Dhruv who pretended to hate Anamika before confessing has now melted , whispering

“Aaj tho jaan hi nikal dogi tum meri , meri jaan”

Both girls came close to the men and snapped their hands in front of their eyes

“Hayyyy meri jaan! Do you have plans to kill me with your looks , moment by moment as you came closure to me, my heart gave itself to you bit by bit”

as he kneels down and said

“your steps and voice of these anklets , muzhe tumhare isharo pe nachane ke liye kafi hai , ye banda ab aapka hua for a lifetime”

“Uth jaiye Mr. Dramatic Aadish ji , aapka nazrana hume swikar hai”

Nihu said with a slight smile making Aadi stood up , meanwhile Dhruv couldn’t take his eyes off Anamika as he went towards her ears and whispered

“You always bring brightness with you little feather , I’m charmed by your authentic beauty”

as Anu stood froze still trying to process what happened . they all sat in the car as Dhruv drove to the party.

At the party :
Everyone were playing garba , there were 2 circles one of boys and the other of girls, all 4 of them joined the circle , Adi and anu were dancing together

“Anu yarrr jaa naa muzhe tere hone wali Bhabhi ke saath khelne de aur tu mere jiju I mean bhai ke paas jaa naa”

“wahh pehele tho bohot anu anu karta tha aur ab anu jaa naa”

“Anu yar dekh clg mei tho tune mera kuch hone nhi diya ab ho raha hai tho maan jana hum dono hi tere friends hai aur bas ek baar mera ghar bas jane de bhai aur tere liye bhi maa papa ko mana lunga naa”

“haan haan theek hai itna maska mat mar”

saying this anu shifted as the partners got exchanged Aadish and Niharika were dancing and having best time of their lives together , the background faded for all 4 of them , as Anamika was now Dhruv’s partner , they were unbothered by everything around them , dancing like doves celebrating that about finding their life partner.

“Niharika I can’t express how adorable beautiful you are looking today princess , I want to praise your beauty every minute , every second of my life , I want to praise you like a goddess , goddess of love , who stepped into my life just for giving me happiness”

“My name sounds soo good when you speak it…. Feels like I’ve got a new name , the sweetness , feels like honey dripping from your mouth”

Aadish came near her ear and whispered

“My sweetness is just temporary Dandelion , if you allow me you will soon get to see me as beast , praising your beauty , marking every inch of your skin as mine again, tasting you till your unable to hold it anymore ”

Meanwhile

“Little feather , your looking gorgeous , just like a princess coming straight out of Disneyland”