22 - Day of love and laughter

As the morning sun danced on the golden sands of Goa, Anamika and Dhruv found themselves lost in each other's gaze, their hearts skipping beats like mischievous children playing hide-and-seek. Today was not just any day; it was the day they had finally admitted their feelings for each other, wrapped in the warm embrace of Goa's tropical breeze.

Aadish and Niharika had planned an adventurous day of water sports and beach hopping, but Anamika and Dhruv had other plans — plans that involved stealing kisses under the shade of palms and whispering sweet nothings as they strolled along the shoreline.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, Anamika grabbed Dhruv's hand and led him away from the group seatingat the breakfast table , their laughter echoing against the backdrop of crashing waves.

"Where are we going?" Dhruv asked, a grin spreading across his face as he surrendered to Anamika's spontaneity.

"It's a surprise," Anu replied, her smile as radiant as the sun above. "Trust me, you're going to love it."

Their first stop was a beautiful and cosy beachside café, where they indulged in freshly brewed coffee and plates piled high with fluffy pancakes drizzled in maple syrup. With sand between their toes and the salty breeze tousling their hair, they laughed and talked as if they were the only two people in the world.

Next, they embarked on a whimsical journey through the winding streets of Old Goa, hand in hand, their hearts racing with excitement at each new discovery. They stumbled upon hidden courtyards adorned with vibrant bougainvillea, and ancient churches steeped in history, their whispers echoing with tales of love and devotion.

On the other hand we had Aadya stuk with the other two love birds at the beache on an unwanted vacation with terrible failing with her intentions of getting Dhruv back. He was already too full with Anamika's thoughts , an unbreakable connection he felt for her was difficult to be broken by Aadya.
"Let's go surfing "
adi called aadya trying to make her feel included, but that bitterguard was too full with herself.
" I'm fine you guys enjoy "
She replied back sitting near the sea shore having a sunbathe as now she only had one way to get Dhruv back from Anamika, the way she never wanted to use and the way which will hurt both the couples.

As the day melted into dusk, Anamika and Dhruv found themselves perched atop a cliff overlooking the vast expanse of the Arabian Sea, the sky painted in hues of pink and orange. With a tender smile, Dhruv reached into his pocket and pulled out a single red rose, its petals unfurling like a secret whispered between lovers.

"For you," he said softly, his eyes sparkling with affection.

Anamika's heart soared as she accepted the token of his love, her cheeks flushing with warmth. In that moment, as the waves kissed the shore and the stars began to twinkle overhead, they knew that their love was as boundless as the ocean before them.

With a shared glance and a silent promise, they sealed their newfound romance with a kiss — a kiss that tasted of salt and sunshine, of laughter and longing, of a love that was destined to endure beyond the sands of time.

The last day of the happy trip went amazing. All five of them reached back to their rooms.

Adi knocked on Dhruv's room , with a mischeivious grin , as his sweet little brain was about to play some little games with his bhai.
"Hello bhai"
"I wondered why you didn't came to me after I announced our dating "
"I want details "
He jumped on Dhruv’s bed , almost breaking it.
"There are no details,  its just that I like her she likes me too so we are dating "
"Com'on bhai you don't like her you love her"
He added the most dramatic voice ever , opening a whine bottle as both brothers enjoyed the night, diving in the thoughts of their beautiful ladies and a happy life with them.

"I saw this coming,  from a mile away "
Nihu said lying besides anu on the bed.
"But I honestly didn't , isn't it like a book trope of bestfriend's brother "
She said giggling , blushing and kicking her legs in the air. Nihu hugged her in our happiness n excitement .
"That's great now , we will be devrani jethani in the same house,  as we always dreamed of being "
As now both started kicking legs in air.

On call :

"Yes...on the first day on Navratri, plan a party , and we are going to expose them when they will be at the peak of their happiness"
Aadya said to someone unknown on call.
"I'll take my revenge Mr. Dhruv Rathod"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pretty readers!
Sorry for another delay,  Author is quite sick these days.
The story is near end, I hope you all are liking it.
Please show your love and support by voting and comments.
Love y'all ❤