Jehyon...

Jeno was stressed.

He was stressed and he didn't know why.

Maybe because in the the last few weeks his friends (especially Haechan and Mark) had never missed an opportunity to make dumb comments about him and Jaemin. When they were looking at each other flirtily. when they cuddled, stood next to each other when Jeno smacked his butt or when they mentioned each other. When Jeno had kissed him on his birthday.                                                                                                                                                                    Or when he and Jaemin had been on a really nice trip together riding bikes and eating out at night, they had called it a date.                                                                                                                                    

It got on Jenos nerves, but since a few days they had stopped and it was stressing him out even more cause there was a particular reason. The reason was called Jehyon. A really pretty staff employee. Jeno had no idea when it started but everyone seemed to make comments on Jehyon and Jaemin. Saying that Jehyon was having a crush, which wasn't too far off, to Jenos disliking because Jahyon had already bought dinner for Jaemin twice. Without him asking and he was also really obviously favoring him. Jaemin always got shy and awkward at the comments and blushed a little. Which was kinda cute to be honest but it made Jeno feel weird.

"Jaemin should I fix your earpiece" Jehyon came up from behind them, completely ignoring Jeno who had also problems fixing it.

"Yeah?- thank you" Jaemin said as Jehyon came closer to him, holding him unnecessarily by his shoulder. He was a few centimeters taller than Jaemin. Jeno could see, in the corner of his eyes, that Jehyon spent way more time than necessary slightly touching Jaemin's face "You're so damn pretty" he said without voice as if he was too stunned to speak. Jaemin was startled at that comment, choking out a " Thanks" smiling shyly.  Jeno who had enough of this went between them "Jaemini we need you here. Jeno grabbed his arm and pulled him  away from that flirty motherfucker. he came to halt at a little less crowded spot Jeno finally turned to him and looked at him. "Fix my earpiece" he said dumbly and Jaemin just looked at him in shock. "Wait what..?" he made confused big eyes, his pretty features tense.

"Where you-..?" he questioned and Jeno panicked. Why did he do this? Why did he get jealous?

"Thank you but I wasn't as uncomfortable as I looked. I just didn't know how to react" Jaemin stated and it made everything worse for Jeno. "Do you think he might like me?" Jaemin asked. Everything in Jeno was uncomfortable. "Well actually it's painfully obvious that he likes you" Jeno said and Jaemin grinned, raising his eyebrows. "interesting" "Why ? do you like him too?" Jeno asked, trying to sound the least bitter he could. "I don't know, I don't think so". He looked up at Jeno with an unreadable expression. His demeanor shifted from playfully to a little more serious. "But even if I was...I really don't know how to handle all of this" he said and Jeno had the thought that there was only one way to find out about the world of love. And that was just to do it.

"Well you don't need to. There is plenty of time and I'm sure Jehyon would love to teach you" he said, trying to be a good friend; he pointed to his earpiece. Jaemin made a little "Oh" and quickly stepped closer to him, almost pressing himself against Jeno as he fumbled close to his face. Jenos hand automatically found Jaemins waist and he held him close studying Jaemins features and maybe just maybe he recognized that there was an emotion inside of him that was something else from friendship. The way Jaemin felt, looked, breathed next to him was indescribable in Jenos eyes.

No no no he quickly pushed this thought away. Why the fuck would he think like that? Jaemin was his best friend. Yes, no question, pretty, full of charm, looking effortlessly breathtaking with a dream- personality but everybody else around him was equally nice even though Jaemin had always been a little different to him. "I'm finished," Jaemin said signaling him to let him go. Jeno scoffed. "Is that so?" he raised a brow and held Jaemin even closer. Jaemin grinned and put his arms over his shoulder facing him. Jeno tried his hardest to not drift with his thoughts in a direction that wasn't platonic. "Should I do something else?" Jaemin said jokingly- flirty. It wasn't something he wasn't used to. They were always quite playful on and off cam squeezing each other's thighs and stuff. "How about you shut up for a moment" Jeno suggested drawing him slightly against a wall which was not far off as they were standing in some weird ass small space that was just for passing by. Jaemin suddenly laughed a little, raising his eyebrows. "Make me?" he asked funny-ly Jeno scoffed and laughed at that. He loved flirty Jaemin.

Giggling they ran hand in hand as they noticed that they were late a few moments after. Jeno happy that Jaemin was once again at his side. They had a stage performance for a special audience.

They came backstage and of course everybody was eyeing them. "where were you and what were you doing?" Mark asked, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "I actually don't wanna know. keep it to yourself" Renjun commented. Jaemin and Jeno didn't know how to react to that. They were in a childish silly mood.

silly hihih