17

concerts

But just how life always plays out... it had to break in.

It was the first of October, their concerts were all back to back (or it at least felt like it) so Jeno luckily got a whole lot of distraction but on the downside he an Jaemin were always too tired to stay up late together and spent time with each other but maybe it was better for Jenos sanity.

Because seeing Jaemin next to him everyday, close up, all pretty and natural, was already enough for Jenos heart... but Jaemins stage presence was a whole new problem.

"Jaemina gimme some water '' Mark half yelled at Jaemin who was standing at the fridge. They all just got home to their dome and most of them had been sprawled on their couch while Jaemin, Jeno and Mark had headed for the kitchen. Jaemin tossed a cooled water bottle over to Mark. "Me too" please. Jeno said without looking up, it was a habit he had developed lately just to keep his heart in the gutter. But it was stupid in this situation because it only made Jaemin walk up to him to place the bottle in front of him only to drink his own right in front of Jenos eyesight as he looked up.

Jeno gulped and looked at his phone again. "So what are we up to today?" Mark said his face was kind of analyzing. "Dunno as always just chilling, we have three days off, a special stage and then comes the touring phase" Jaemin said wiping his hair out of his face, damn. Jeno looked at Mark and then back at Jaemin, his face (hopefully) giving away nothing.

"Yeah but Chenle said that some of you wanted to do a party night" Mark said shrugging.

"Oh yeah, sounds fun" Jaemin said with an ironic eyebrow raise and Jeno couldn't help but chuckle at that. "I mea-n I would definitely enjoy the time and do something fun with you guys..." Mark said. "Let's ask the others what they want to do" Jeno said.

They walked over to the couch where there was a big cuddling pile- Chenle, Jisung and Haechan were really into the idea of partying, Mark and Renjun were like (mildly) interested, Jeno couldn't care less and Jaemin kinda didn't want to go.

"It's fine you guys can just stay here and we're gonna have fun" Chenle said with a sassy grin on his face. Jaemin shrugged and everybody was about to agree to that but Mark leaned into Chenles ear and whispered something to him. Chenles eyes widened and he nodded agreeingly. "I think it's better when we all go" Mark said with a big grin in Jameins direction.

"Look it 's just an evening and it's all of us together" He said, nudging Jaemins shoulder.

He just rolled his eyes. "You guys are so childish but okay I guess"

<3