16

Dance sessions

"Jenoya I can't dance right now I'm dying"

It was afternoonor more specifically early evening and Jaemin was laying on the bed Jeno scoffed at him before he tugged on his shirt to signal him without words that he was going to bring him to practice. "Were we gonna do this anyway in this room"

He moved his hands around. "The hotel has a fitness studio as well as a practice room. Its not big but we'll fit" Jeno grabbed a fistful of Jaemins oversized shirt to pull him up.

"Why are you the one insisting anyways ? Aren't you like...? perfect with the dance?" Jaemin whined but letting himself be pulled.

"I do it because you'd be upset at yourself if you didn't do it" Jeno grinned at Jaemins laziness and stubbornness. Jaemin huphmt.

The room was small indeed like a normal living room in a house but it had a music box and a mirror wall.

Jeno prepared everything and soon both of them were dancing the choreo while occasionally stopping correcting something or doing it over and over again so Jaemin could memorize it better.

"No not like this, you need to go down with your hips like that" Jeno said completely in his treacher arc, perfecting Jaemins dance.

Jaemin did it again, swaying his hips making sharp movements with his hands in front of his body which were right but the swaying was not yet it.

"No more like..." Jeno stopped Jamein and did the right movement for longer than necessary. He tapped Jaemin to do it as well but Jaemin was just staring at him. Jeno stopped with a light smirk on his face at Jaemin just standing there watching him Jaemin shook his head of of the daze and his gaze shot up to Jenos face quickly.

"Whachu looking at?" Jeno asked not even trying to cover his smirk Jaemin looked a bit confused but the he smirked as well. "Well where else should I be looking at? I'm following your moves" He had and unreadable expression on his face as he looked up at Jeno with a glint in his eyes and Jeno thought that he might just go insane because of him.

"Don't be cocky, I have the upper hand right now" Jeno said leaning forward in a wave of boldness and some hidden desire that he failed to suppress. His actions had always been bolder that his thoughts. Jaemin seemed to be taken aback a bit by that.

"I'm not being cocky" He said quietly with a little pout on his mouth and a hit of red on his cheeks.

They continued dancing till they went back to their rooms but not before Jeno had secretly lost his mind several times over just how Jaemin carried himself and how he looked and how he was so close to him sometimes.

god he's so beautiful god he's so beautiful god he's so beautiful.

Sometimes Jenos' brain just circued and he asked himself if he should just let it happen and follow the voice in his head. it was night, they had all finished a successful concert and the evening of their lives a few days later. and Jaemin laid in his bed.

He had just stumbled into his room without question and had lay down on his bed but Jeno couldn't less and he had let him. but now he was looking at his friend's face only a few inches away from him looking back at him with half lidded eyes and an unreadable expression and an unbearable tension and he might just go insane.

"You're really pretty you know" Jeno whispered and he cringed at himself the second those words mindlessly left his mouth, how could he be so stupid. There was a fine line between them two a line that should never be crossed, Jeno didn't exactly know why but nobody was allowed so he couldn't do ittoo. he should hide his stupid feelings away in the back of his chest until they died out so they could be normal friends again. But at the same time it felt right, he wanted to show Jaemin, he wanted him to know that he was the most precious thing in the world to him, he wanted to let him know how he feels no matter if those feelings were mutual.

"Thank you you too"

Jaemin said and a small smile split on his lips. Jeno suddenly felt very self aware and his heart started beating annoyingly faster.

"Really" Jaemin assured as if he needed to confirm it the look in his eyes was enough to take Jenos breath away and it made him so unbelievably tired of holding back and ducking.

He slowly lifted his hand that was resting beside him, he felt incredibly nervous but also the tiredness of that late night made his brain slower and mushier and left less room for constricting thoughts. He knew that this was dangerous, he felt it prickle under his skin when he put his hand at the back of Jaemins neck, trapping the younger boy next to him. Jaemins eyes wandered from his hand up to his eyes but he didn't look displeased more surprised.

There was a silence between them. A tension and Jeno wanted nothing more in his entire life to just lean forward and kiss Jaemin here and now, and every thought that kept him from doing it became quieter and quieter the longer Jaemin looked up to him with doe eyes.

This was pure torture, "Jaemin" he whispered while he fought the urge to do so but he scooted a little closer to him so that they were only inches apart.

tension thick like honey dripping through the strings of Jenos heart and the sight in front of him so painful with the thought that he would never be his.

I want to kiss you, slowly, lovely, show you how precious you are, i wanna make you mine... flew in his head over and over again-

Jaemin nuzzled closer to him so that their heads were nearly touching he had a small tired smile on his lips. Jeno bumped his forehead against his. His heart threatened to spill over with love and excitement his whole body tickled and felt warm and fuzzy.

God damn. He didn't know that someone could feel so in love. He felt Jaemins breath on his face as the boy giggled a little and maybe that just put a his rational thinking to sleep because next thing he knew was, that he was searching for Jaemins lips with his own- He kissed Jaemin, only for half a second way way waaaay too short for his liking but the electric buzz the touch of their soft lips sent through him, was enough to make him think again and pull away. Jeno felt like he could never breathe again. The desire to do it again was too much. His feelings were overwhelming.

But the realization that settled in his bones sent electric shocks through his nerves. He was NOT supposed to do this. "What the heck sorry, I really didn't mean to do that" he stumbled over his words only a few seconds after the "kiss" had ended. Jaemin looked a bit surprised but to Jenos own amazement he looked more sleepy and dazed than shooked.

Jaemin only made a confused sound and shook his head.

It seemed to be no problem for him. But Jeno felt so goddamn stupid. Why, how? How was he supposed to act normal now, are they ever going to bring this up again? Would this change anything between them? The worst part was that he wanted to do it again. SO badly. But he knew he never could.

There was not one occasion in the following days, any of them talked about the incident. It was better that way for Jeno but at the same time it made him think that it had to be so unbelievably underwhelming for Jaemin that he didn't even bring it up. Their dynamic changed though. Only a little bit, so small that you couldn't even notice but at the same time there was something. Jeno was sure of it.

He kept staring at him, noticing everything the other did, tried to be good to him and not at the same time not let his feelings spill over out of his mouth to float the room like they so often threatened to do. The adoration, warmth and sympathy he had always kept for Jaemin, only got bigger and the love interest and heat as well and it was suffocating.

There was a war in his mind, between behaving responsible and shoving his feelings into the darkest corners of his being and dropping onto his knees and telling him everything that was going on. He had a job, a friendship too loose. He couldn't be selfish.

He just had to wait and let it all go away until his feelings subsided, maybe it would be better to stay away a little , but he couldn't. Never.

Jeno is a little bit stupid

just a little tho....