3

Succesful shopping

"So what are we up to today?"

Renjun asked everyone as they were sitting at their breakfast-table enjoying the sun rays falling through the windows. Renjun was the least hungover of them all. Chenle and Jisung that weren't apparent the last day as an exception. "I would say we all just enjoy our free time and chill at the dorm and eat something in the evening, '' Jeno said. He didn't have it in him to do something big today. "Yeah everyone can just chill on their own" Jaemin said.. "Well I would like to go shopping today. It's not like everybody needs to go but are some of you in the mood?" Chenle asked. "yeah shopping sounds cool" Mark said, slurping his cereal. Jisung and Haechan also agreed now they all were looking at Jaemin Jeno and Renjun. Renjun shrugged his shoulders, Jeno also agreed he didn't want to be left out and Jaemin said "I guess it's fine".

It was actually rare for them to go shopping in such a large group but they knew it was more fun that way.

At noon they drove to the mall where all the good stores were. Renjun was talking about some kind of sustainable brand that he wanted to buy. They were chatting and laughing, probably irritating some passengers. Jeno was casually chatting with Mark and Chenle. Renjun and Jaemin next to them were talking about brands and Haechan and Jisung were walking behind them. "She was holding up a picture of me when I was like 3 or 4 or whatever..." wark was reminiscing about his last visit to his family where his mother had embarrassed him in front of his cousin, but Jeno was listening to Jaemins rambling about some brand on his half ear. "... and I mean my cousin just nodded and said that he had hone the same thing as a kid.." Mark finished his story and Chenle laughed a little. "I mean that's no proper way to respond to something like that... isn't it? '' Mark laughed with Chenle and tuned a little to Jeno. But Jeno couldn't really comprehend what he just heard about a special green tone-style from some brand and Mark's embarrassing story. "I mean I was like that too" He said hoping it wouldn't be too far off. What was wrong with his mind? He gave a short timed side glance to Jaemin at his other side, still talking about whatever collection and special color combinations. Mark just smiled at him and continued.

"Aight Renjun and me neeeeed to go to that store see you guys... lets text each other were we can go next and stuff" Jaemin grinned at the whole group hastily excusing them before the two walked in said store. "He was the least motivated one of us" Haechan chuckled. "Our Jaeminni with his duality" Chenle grinned. "and his love for shopping" Jeno grinned a little.

"Where do we go guys?" Haechan asked.

"I need new cool looking trousers," Mark said. "I could use some swag T-shirts"

Jeno shrugged while they were heading to Bluché. "Ohh yeah we're gonna style you guys reallyyyyy hot" Haechan grinned and patted Mark's back.

"And you ́ll get the sexyyy shirts my guy Jaemin will love it" Chenle said while enthusiastically wrapping a hand around his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" Jeno choked out with wide eyes, while Mark and Haechan were wheezing. What has everybody been saying with him and Jaemin lately? "I'm obviously joking you just always react so funny" Chenle laughed as if he hadn't just said the most absurd shit.

"Anyways what kind of color do you guys think fits me the most?" Mark said while pointing at the trousers that were hanging in the entrance of the store Bluché. "Chenle and haechan were debating whether it was blue or dark gray when Jeno was still thinking about this stupid comment. He even found thinking about it stupid but he couldn't fight it, he and Jaemin were just friends. Why would anybody indicate anything more?

"What yo think Jen?" "green" Jeno answered immediately he didn't want to seem like he was affected at all.

"Oh my god I think I've never been so successfully shopping" Jaemin grinned brightly as they were heading back to their dorm. "Yeah it was quite nice" Haechan agreed. The car stopped at their home and they headed outside. "we should order something I think nobody want to cook right now am I right?" Mark voiced an idea the all agreed went inside, ordered sushi and then sat together as the evening was setting. They talked about the schedule of their next day, another fotoshooting for their promotion phase that would start soon. They talked about Jaemin's outfits which he proudly explained. Thenn about upcoming events, series they recently watched or just their feelings on current things. The next day would be big.

Hi!!!! new update

yeiiiyyy :o